Layout is 12 x 12". Mat a 3 3/4" x 5 3/4" photo onto a 6" x 4" piece of yellow paper, sheet 11B from the Hollyhock Garden Collection paper pad. Adhere to center of 12" x 12" pink paper, Sheet 6B. Cut two border strips from Sheet 3B, adhere across and down the page.
Stamp onto Flower Shaping paper, in Ranger Archival ink - Vivid Chartreuse, two of each of the Hollyhock Stems from the Hollyhock Stem and Blooms Stamp. Die cut with the matching dies. Color the flowers with Memento Dandelion ink, ink the edges in Ranger Archival Vibrant Fuchsia ink, using the Daubers. Stamp two more of the Stems with the flowers in Ranger Archival Olive ink. Color with Vibrant Fuschia ink using the Daubers. Die cut with the matching dies. Lightly shape all stems with the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool Kit. Cut off the tops of the pink Hollyhock stems as they will be too long. Stamp the smaller Hollyhock Stems from the Hollyhock Fence die, twice, in Vivid Chartreuse ink, color in with Memento Dandelion ink. Die cut with the matching dies. Ink the edges in Vibrant Fuchsia ink. Lightly shape with the stylus.
Stamp the Hollyhock Petals from the Hollyhock Petals and Leaves Die, in Dandelion ink. Stamp six large, fourteen medium and twelve small petals. Stamp four large petals in Vibrant Fuchsia ink. Die cut with the matching dies. Color the edges with the same inks using a Dauber. Place in the Hollyhock Mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine. Tap out, lightly shape with the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, so that the petals are cupped. Pierce a hole in each petal, thread Pastel Pollen Stamens Medium, in yellow, through the three large yellow flowers, offset the petals and add glue between each layer. Repeat with all the Hollyhock petals using Bright Bead Medium Stamens in yellow and pink. Stamp the Leaves from the same set in Vivid Chartreuse ink. Die cut with the matching dies. Color the edges in Vibrant Fuchsia. Lightly spritz with water and place in the Mold. Run through a die cutting machine, tap out and lightly shape with the stylus.
Stamp in Vibrant Fuchsia ink, five Dragonflies from the Decorative Dragonfly Stamp Set. Color in with Vibrant Fuchsia and Dandelion inks. Die cut with the matching dies. Lightly lift the wings. Adhere the Hollyhock Stems as pictured on the layout. Adhere the Hollyhock flowers to the Stems, adhere the rest of the Hollyhocks as shown. Adhere the Dragonflies. Stamp in Ranger Archival Olive ink, a Sentiment from the Todays Quotes Sentiment Stamp Set. Die cut with a tag from the Ornamental Tags Die Set. Adhere below the photo.
Using a small sponge and Dries Clear Glue, apply glue to the Hollyhocks, leaves and Dragonflies. Sprinkle on clear glitter.
Other Products: Hot glue gun, Piercing Tool, Clear Glitter, Memento Ink Pad - Dandelion.
- Hollyhock Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2143$24.99
- Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3999$19.99Out of stock
- Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Die HCD1-7417$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Hollyhock Shaping Mold HCFB1-5012$29.99
- Hollyhock Stem & Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31000$19.99
- Hollyhock Stem & Blooms Die HCD1-7418$29.99Out of stock
- Hollyhock Fence Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31001$19.99
- Hollyhock Fence Die HCD1-7419$29.99
- Decorative Dragonfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3983$19.99Out of stock
- Decorative Dragonfly Die HCD1-7394$29.99Out of stock
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Today's Quotes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3813$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Pastel Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-485$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00