Holidays at Home
Layout is 12 x 12". The background patterned paper has the decorative border at the top of the layout. Next take the light coloured wood grain pattern and cut it into strips along the wood lines. Distress the edges of the pieces of wood, and then 1 by 1 tear the top edge of each piece to go along with the top border pattern. Adhere the strips to the layout using foam tape.
Using the Rounded Window Frame Die, cut 2 pieces from kraft cardstock. One gets cut and adhered to the bottom left hand corner of the layout. The other gets added to the top section of the wood pieces in the middle of the layout. Trim the 4 x 6" photo and mat it in kraft cardstock adding kraft photo corners. Then use the Intricate Swirls Frame die in white cardstock to mat the photo. Adhere the matted photo to the layout using foam tape. Die cut the small snowflakes from the Snowflake Frame Die from white cardstock.
Stamp and die cut 2-3 sets of each poinsettia size using brown ink (Stampin Up- Early Espresso) onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Stamp and die cut 3 sets of the holly using brown ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the flowers using red ink (Stampin Up- Real Red) and daubers. Add color to the holly using green ink (Stampin Up- Old Olive) and daubers. Shape the flowers and holly using the coordinating 3D Shaping Molds. Assemble the flowers and add Prills to the middle of each using a liquid adhesive. Let dry.
Die cut the letters for the title from Luxe Gold Cardstock and white cardstock. Layer the letters slightly off set from each other to create a shadow of sorts. Adhere to the bottom right hand corner of the layout. I also used sticker words matted in patterned paper to complete the title.
Stamp and die cut 2 of the Home for the Holidays image using brown ink. Add color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush (Persian Blue, Light Green, Yellow, Light Grey, Oatmeal, Deep Green, Mid Brown, Cobalt Blue, Green Grey, Carmine Red, Olive Green). From one of the stamped images, cut out the deer and the truck. Adhere these to the other image using foam squares. Adhere this piece to the right of the matted photo, add the snowflake tucked behind it. Add the other snowflake to the left hand corner of the layout. Add Stickles to the snow and Christmas Lights.
Add the flowers around the matted photo and the title. Then add the holly leaves around some of the flowers.
Other Products: Cardstock (White, Kraft), Stickles (Star Dust), Waterbrush, Gems, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Creative Photo Corner Kraft, Dual Tip Glue Pen, E-Z Runner Ultra, 3D Foam Squares White Mix, Crafty Foam Tape, Adhesive Dots Medium), Stampin Up Ink (Real Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso), Paper Distresser, Mini Word Stickers
- Home for the Holidays Paper Collection HCDP1-2130$24.99
- Home for the Holidays Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3961$19.99Out of stock
- Home for the Holidays Die HCD1-7362$29.99
- Holiday Snowflake Frame Die HCD2-7363$34.99Out of stock
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99Out of stock
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Spring Bling Prills - 12 Pack ANC850$65.98