Holiday Star in Blue
Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 5 1/2" x 8". From the paper collection, cut a slightly smaller rectangle and glue to the base. From white cardstock, cut a 4 3/4 x 7 1/4" rectangle and glue using foam dots , then from the paper collection cut a slightly smaller rectangle and adhere. Next from white cardstock, cut a 4 "x 6 1/2" rectangle and glue using foam dots, then from the paper collection cut a slightly smaller rectangle and adhere.
Stamp a Large Holiday Star with blue ink on white papers. Cut with coordinating die and adhere as shown. Cover with glue and glitter.
Stamp the Starry Holiday Greetings set with blue ink, cut it out with the coordinating die, and cover with glue and glitter.
Glue everything as pictured.
Other Products: Cutting machine
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3995$19.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Die HCD1-7413$29.99Out of stock
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994$19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Periwinkle RACP014$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99