Holiday Star Easel
Ready easel card measures 6.5" x 6.5". Take a ready cardbase measuring 6.5" × 6.5". Score on 3.25" on front panel and create easel card. Cut a window using circle die from Courtyard Elegance die set. Cut an acetate sheet using circle die and glue it to the base. Further, cut 2 pieces from designer paper collection measures 3. 1" × 6.1", mark circle according to cardbase and cut them. Adhere them on cardbase. Cut another 2 mats from designer paper collection measures 2.75" × 5.75". Adhere them on white cardstock which is 1/8 of an inch bigger on all four sides. Again cut using circle die according to base. Adhere it on card using dimensional tape.
Cut a decorative piece from white cardstock using Courtyard Elegance die, cut it into half and glue it as pictured. Stamp holiday star image 3 times on white cardstock using deep purple and cactus flower ink. Cut one using largest die from the set, cut 2nd using second largest die from the set and 3rd using third and 4th die from the set. Paint middle one using cactus flower and deep purple ink. Glue all 3 pieces together and create a holiday star. Adhere it on card as shown.
Stamp Poinsettia flowers using deep purple ink and cactus flower ink on deluxe flower shaping paper. Cut with coordinating dies and paint with same inks. Shape flowers using shaping mold, layer them and add prills to the center. Stamp Holly Berry leaves using leaf green and English IVY ink on deluxe flower shaping paper. Cut with coordinating dies and paint using same ink. Slightly shape leaves using ball tool. Arrange flowers and leaves on card and glue them using hot glue .
Cut a piece of luxe silver cardstock measuring 6" × 6" and a piece of white cardstock measuring 5.75" × 5.75". Stamp sentiment from Starry Holiday Greetings stamp set on white cardstock using deep purple ink. Adhere both cardstocks on inside panel of card. Stamp sentiment again on another piece of cardstock and cut with coordinating die. Also cut few more pieces from same die. Glue all pieces together and then glue it on card as pictured.
Stamp some small stars from Large Holiday Star stamp set using versamark and heat emboss using silver glitter embossing powder, cut with coordinating die and glue them on card.
For finished look, apply Crystal Clear on flowers and leaves using Art Glitter Dries Clear adhesive.
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Satin Twine, Prils, Versamarks, Silver Glitter Embossing Powder
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99
- Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3993$19.99
- Holiday Star Die HCD1-7411$29.99Out of stock
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994$19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412$29.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3995$19.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Die HCD1-7413$29.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3958$19.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7359$29.99
- Small 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5008$29.99
- Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3959$19.99
- Holly Berry Spray Die HCD1-7360$29.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - English Ivy RACP970$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99