Holiday Lattice Slimline
Cut a piece of white card stock to 8 x 9” and score in half at 4”. Cut sheet 7B from the HCDP1-2129 Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection to 4 x 9” and attach to the card front. Next, using the HCD3-7445 Slim Star Lattice Rectangle Die, cut both sections using the lattice and outline dies in white cardstock. This will create the background and center pieces of lattice as shown. Using the outline die only for the center piece, cut a piece of decorative paper from sheet 9B going vertically. Before gluing these together, use a hydra sponge and dries clear glue to apply glue to the white lattice areas and sprinkle the Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Once all glittered, attach the large lattice piece directly to the card front and adhere the inner lattice piece to the vertical stripe piece of decorative paper. Now, using 3D foam tape, attach this center section to the card front. For the sentiment, stamp the “Happy Holidays” sentiment from the HCPC-3993 Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set onto white cardstock using Encore Gold Metallic Ink and heat emboss using Ranger Gold Embossing Powder. Die cut out using the smallest die from the HCD3-7433 Slim Line Lattice Oval Die Set. From this same die, also cut a piece from Sheet 7B and layer the two to create the sentiment. Attach to the card front.
Stamp the small poinsettia 3x from the HCPC-3957 Large Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set and the 2.5” poinsettia 4x from the HCPC-3958 Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set, using the same gold heat embossing combination as above, onto white cardstock. Color using daubers and Red Geranium ink and die cut with coordinating dies. Shape using the matching 3D Mold and finish off by layering two flowers and adding gold stamens from the HCS1-459-2 Assorted Pearl Stamens Medium to the centers. Using the HCPC-3959 Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set, stamp 4x onto Sea Foam Cardstock with Emerald Green Archival Ink. Stamp leaf 6x from the HCPC-3957 Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set onto Sheet 8B using the same Gold Embossing combination as above. Die cut all remaining stamped images with the coordinating dies. Shape the leaves in the coordinating 3D mold.
To assemble the card, begin by laying out the Holly Berry Sprays so that they frame the sentiment and trail up the left hand side of the card. Add the poinsettias with hot glue and then lastly add in the gold embossed leaves to finish the look. Decorate the inside of the card as desired.
Other Products: Stampin’ Up! Sea Foam Green Cardstock, 3D adhesive, Glue Gun, Glue Sticks, Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Die Cut Machine.
- Slim Star Lattice Rectangle Die HCD3-7445$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Lattice Oval Die HCD3-7433$34.99Out of stock
- Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3993$19.99
- Holiday Star Die HCD1-7411$29.99Out of stock
- Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection HCDP1-2129$24.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3958$19.99Out of stock
- Small Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7359$29.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5008$29.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3957$19.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7358$29.99Out of stock
- Large 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5007$29.99
- Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3959$19.99
- Holly Berry Spray Die HCD1-7360$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Emerald Green RACP447$8.99
- Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Pad - Gold TSUM10$9.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99