Other Products: Die Cutting machine, Trimmer or Guillotine, Scoreboard, Scissors, Bone folder, White cardstock, Gold Foil paper, Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cobalt, Ranger Distress Ink pads - Mowed Lawn;
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more tips on creating with the booklet frame dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kJO5LdNFxgE.
Instructions: Diorama card measures - 8 inches by 5 inches by 1 inch deep. Die cut two pieces of 5” x 9” and one piece 5” x 8” of white cardstock. Score 5” x 9” pieces at 1/2”, 1”, 8” and 8 1/2” (long side up) and fold it using bone folder along the score lines. Die cut one piece 4 3/4” x 6 3/4” of pattern paper from Candlelit Christmas Paper Collection with Eyelet Rectangle & Basic Die set and then die cut it using three dies from Booklet Basics Die. Using temporary adhesive adhere the die cut pieces to the front and the middle layer of the card base and then die cut inside frames with Booklet Basics Die set. Adhere the die cut paper collection pieces to the card base layers. Die cut small decorative frame of the Booklet Basics Die set from Gold Foil Paper and adhere it to the middle layer of the card base. Line up largest die from Booklet Frames Die set with second largest die from Booklet Basics Die set, connect them together using temporary adhesive, die cut the large decorative frame from Gold Foil Paper and adhere it to the card front. Stack and adhere all card base layers together as shown. Die cut two decorative strips of the Starry Night Decorative Die from Gold Foil Paper. Cut out two 1/2” x 6” strip from paper collection and adhere each of them to the gold decorative strip, then adhere final pieces to the card base as shown, and cut off the excess.
Stampa few branch images from Glow of Christmas Cling Stamp Set with Jet Black Archival Ink and colour them in with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink using Blender Marker. Die cut branch image with matching die from Glow of Christmas dies. Stamp a few poinsettia images from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp set with Cobalt Archival Ink and colour them in with Manganese Blue Archival Ink using daubers. Stamp few holly images from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp set with Jet Black Archival Ink and colour them in with Mowed Lawn Distress ink using daubers. Die cut poinsettias and holly images with matching die from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly, then place them in 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold, spray them with water and run them through die cutting machine. Assemble poinsettia flower petals using a hot glue gun and make sure to offset them. Use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle of it and pull some stamens through it. Add a bit of hot glue underneath the flower to secure the stamens.
Using a sponge, add Designer Dries Clear Adhesive to the flower petals, holly leaves and branches, then sprinkle them with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Glitter. Adhere branches and flowers to the card front and fill the composition in with holly leaves.
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Manganese Blue RACP454$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99Out of stock
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Glow of Christmas Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3883$19.99Discontinued)
- Booklet Frames Die HCD2-7261$34.99
- Booklet Basics Die HCD1-7260$29.99
- Glow of Christmas Die HCD1-7251$29.99Discontinued)
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Starry Night Decorative Die HCD1-7252$29.99Discontinued)
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Candlelit Christmas Paper Collection HCDP1-2104$24.99