Other Products: Watercolor markers
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Cascading Petals Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/DqhvfrsTI00.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: From the folded white paper, cut the base from the largest die from the HCD2-7325 Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die set. Then cut two elements from the paper collection with the same die. Adhere to the base and if there is some paper sticking out of the middle card, cut it with scissors. From white paper, cut out the second largest frame from the HCD2-7326 Ornate Flourish Gateway Die set, stain the edges with Distress Ink-walnut stain and adhere to the base. Cut out the third largest frame from the HCD2-7325 Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die set from the paper set and adhere it to the card. From white paper, cut out a frame from the HCD1-7298 Decorative Cage Die set, smear the edges with the same ink and glue.
Stamp images from the HCPC-3913 Floral Song Cling Stamp Set stamp. Colour with watercolor markers and die cut using the coordinating die. Glue as pictured. On the white stripe, add lettering with the HCPC-3921Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set. Blot out the edges with brown ink.
To create flowers, stamp the poinsettias from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly stamp set on the paper Collection a few times using Ranger Archival Ink Pad – Rose Madder, cover the center of the flowers with green ink using the Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 then die cut using the coordinating dies and shape using the Christmas Poinsettia 3D Shaping Mold. Add pink stamens to the center of the flowers. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them. To create leaves, stamp the holly from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly stamp set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green and cut with the coordinating die. Shape leaves using 3D Christmas Poinsettia Mold. I cover the flowers and leaves with glue and cover them with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear.
Arrange everything as pictured and glue with hot glue. Cover some elements with glue and glitter.
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99
- Ornate Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7326$34.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Floral Song Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3913$19.99
- Floral Song Die HCD1-7297$29.99
- Decorative Cage Die HCD1-7298$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99