Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, Distress Ink Peeled paint, sisal, promarkers
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 5 11/16 x 11 3/8", score at the center and fold to get a square base. Cut a piece of green paper from Snowy Pines Paper Collection 5.,5 x 5.5". Adhere it on the base. Cut out a piece 5 1/16 x 5 1/16” of white paper and again a piece of green paper 4 7/8 x 4 7/8”. Adhere them together and attach them onto card using adhesive foam. Cut out an oval of green paper from Snowy Pines Paper Collection. Cut out two white ovals with Ornate Ovals Die, the smaller cut in half and adhere them as pictured at the center of the card.
Stamp the smaller Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink onto white cardstock and cut it out. To make this card you`ll need about 2 pine cones. Stamp the Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink onto white cardstock and cut it out. Color them slightly with markers, then use the Stack and Store daubers to add more color all birds, leaves and pines. Then adhere the stamped wreath as pictured at the center of the card.
Stamp blossoms from Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set and Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set in Red Geranium ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating dies. To make this card you`ll need 2 large red blossoms and 1 small red blossom. Cut out 6 small Flowering Dogwoods from Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and shape them with shaping mold. You`ll also need about 6 branches from Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set. Stamp them in Leaf Green ink, cut out with coordinating dies.
Use the Stack and Store daubers to color all flowers and leaves. For flowers use Red Geranium ink. For leaves use Distress Ink Peeled paint, Red Geranium and Leaf Green ink. Shape the leaves using their coordinating shaping molds. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping stylus to shape all red flowers. Ink some stamens with Red Geranium ink. Thread inked stamens through the centers of flowers and attach with hot glue, trimming off the excess string. To small flowers use white stamens. Use dimensional adhesive and hot glue to attach lace, blossoms and leaves onto card as pictured. Add a piece of paper with sentiment.
To add that extra sparkle, use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal Clear glitter over flowers and corners of paper.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99Discontinued)
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919$19.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304$29.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99Out of stock
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Flowering Dogwood Die HCD1-7129$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock