Its a ready folded card base measuring 9 by 6 inches, trim a panel on Deluxe flower Shaping Paper measuring 8 3/4 by 5 3/4 inches and adhere on to the card base using dimentional tape, trim a designer paper from Holiday Star Paper collection sheet number 5A which is slightly smaller then last panel and adhere onto the card base using clear glue.
Trim four small strips of corrugated sheet paper apply white acrylic paint roughly with brush apply clear glue after drying the paint and cover with Magic Glitter Powder, adhere these corrugated strips on the card base as shown using hot glue.
Die cut the shadow die from Fancy Classic Oval Frame Die on vellum and third largest die from the same set on Luxe Silver Card, adhere this shape on the vellum shape using clear glue, cut the oval shape on corrugated sheet paper using oval die from Fancy Classic Oval Frame Die Set and apply white paint. Next apply magic glitter and adhere this oval shape onto the silver frame using hot glue.
Die cut the oval shape using second and third largest die from Eyelet Oval Basic Large Die Set on Deluxe Card 2x, adhere together for the sturdiness, apply versamark ink on it and cover with Blue Embossing Powder. Heat it using heat tool. Add this oval frame on the oval corrugated shape using hot glue.
Cover the molds with white paint and magic glitter, Stamp the sentiment from Birthday Sentiment Stamp Set using Night Sky Archival Ink on the designer paper and add insde the mold as shown, adhere molds on the frame using hot glue.
Stamp the smallest poinsettia flowers from Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set on designer paper sheet number 11B using Night Sky Archival Ink die cut using coordinating die, shape the flower using Golf Groove Tool and finish shaping using Deluxe Flower Making Kit, add pearl beads in the centers and make few flowers apply clear glue with sponge and cover the flowers with Nida Tanweer Magic glitter Powder.
Stamp The Leafy Accents on Deluxe Card using Leaf Green Archival Ink, color it using Vivid Chartreuse ink die cut using coordinating dies, shape it in the shaping mold and cover with magic glitter powder.
Arrange all ready elements as shown using hot glue, add bridal stamens under the flowers in empty space and finish the card by adding resign silver beads.
Other Products: Vellum Paper, corrugated sheet paper, Hot Glue, Nida Tanweer Magic Glitter Powder, Dimensional Tape, Molds, White acrylic paint, Brush, Pearl Beads, Adhesive Silver Beads, Versamark Embossing Ink, Blue Fern Embossing Powder, glass tussles.
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99
- Fancy Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7381$34.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3957$19.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7358$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Night Sky RACP007$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99Out of stock