Other Products: Early espresso & basic gray ink pad – stampin up!, copics:- B000, N1, N2, N4, N7, BV000, E71, 7.5” white square card base, clear embossing powder, brushed corduroy embossing powder – Tim Holtz, Shabby white embossing enamel – stampendous, black versafine clair ink, foam pads, hot glue, stamping platform, foam pads
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
Instructions: Cut a paper from the collection and a piece of kraft card slightly smaller than the card base. Adhere the paper to the card base.
Rag the edges of the kraft card and tear it top right. Edge with early espresso ink.
Die cut 2 semi circles from the rounded scallop window die using black card and cut the solid shape using paper from the collection, adhere these to the die cuts. Cut 3 partial semi circles. Arrange these diecuts onto the card and secure with dries clear glue.
Dab/dot dries clear glue onto the card using a sponge and sprinkle with the shabby white embossing powder, remove the excess and heat to melt. Use daubers to add a little early espresso ink onto the papers behind the black die cuts. Secure the kraft card onto the card base using dries clear glue.
Die cut a black circle from the decorative circle frames die and adhere to the card bottom left using foam pads. Stamp the sentiment onto Kraft card using versafine black ink, cover with clear embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut with the arrows and banner die set and ink the edges with early espresso ink. Curl the sentiment and add over the black circle using dries clear glue.
Die cut 2 keys and hinges using luxe gold card. Add 3 hinges to the outer edge of the card and 2 keys to the arrow using dries clear glue.
Use a stamping platform to stamp the hot air balloon using early espresso ink onto kraft card, cover with brushed corduroy embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Colour lightly using copic markers. Die cut 2 further balloons and adhere these together using dries clear glue. When the glue has dried die cut the rope and basket opening on the balloon, then edge the balloon with early espresso ink.
Stamp the animal using black memento ink onto white card and colour using copics. Die cut and edge the animal with basic gray ink. Tuck the animal into the basket of the balloon and adhere into position.
Use foam pads and hot glue to secure the balloon in place.
- Baby's Air Balloon Die HCD1-7299$29.99Out of stock
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99Out of stock
- Baby's Air Balloon Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3914$19.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99Out of stock
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99Out of stock
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99
- Rounded Scallop Window Die HCD1-7284$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - Kraft HCPP1-438-3$6.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - Black HCPP1-438-1$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99