Hey Friend Clematis
The ready top fold card measures, 7" x 7". For making the card base you will need two pieces of cardstock measuring 7" x 7" and 7 1/2" x 7". Score the second piece on 1/2" and crease well using a bone folder, making a hinge. Add glue on the hinge and secure the first piece on top.
Cut 4 corners from the Luxe Gold Cardstock using Album and Tag die and glue them one each on the corners of the card front as shown.
Choose the pattern paper from the Climbing Clematis designer paper collection and cut to 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" using a deckled edge paper trimmer. Layer the panel on white cardstock making a white border of 1/16" on all sides. Cut a die cut from Luxe Gold cardstock using Courtyard Elegance Die and glue it exactly in the center as shown. Secure the matching ribbon from the back using tacky tape and layer the panel on the ready cardstock.
Next, Cut 2 white square frame die cuts using Courtyard Elegance Die and layer it on the top as shown.
For Clematis flower, stamp 4 pieces of large and 2 pieces of medium-sized Clematis flowers using Leaf Green Archival ink on Flower shaping paper and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the flowers using the same ink and shape them using the Deluxe flower shaping kit. Prick the wholes in the center and secure the pollens with a glue gun. Stamp one piece each and prepare 2 large and one medium flower. Stamp one size smaller petal from the same set using Library green/ Cobalt Blue archival ink on green color cardstock and cut them using coordinating dies. Using the crushing technique, create calyx and complete the flower securing them behind each flower for the complete flower look.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using the coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
Stamp, color and cut a few wisteria flowers using Cactus Flower Archival ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower pollens using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Heat emboss a butterfly on vellum using Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Cling Stamp Set and Ranger's gold heat embossing powder and cut it using its coordinating die. Also, cut the butterfly wings using the same set with Luxe Gold cardstock. Adhere to them as shown and add glittered stones for an extra accent.
Once, all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and complete the card by adding the sentiment.
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Satin Ribbon 1/2", Versamark Clear ink, Die Cutting Machine, Sharp Scissors, Scoreboard, Double-sided tape, Adhesive.
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Die HCD1-7341$29.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3943$19.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Cascading Wisteria Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3912$19.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)