Its a ready folded card measuring 9 1/2" by 6", cut panel on Deluxe Paper measuring 9 1/4 by 5 3/4" and adhere it on the card base using dimensional tape. Cut another panel from Joyous Noel Paper Collection sheet number 4B measuring 8 3/4 by 5 1/4 and adhere onto the card base using clear glue. Trim another panel on deluxe paper measuring 8 1/4 by 4 1/2" and adhere on the card center using dimensional tape, trim panel from paper collection sheet number 5B measuring 8 by 4 1/4" and adhere on the card using clear glue.
Use 2 sizes of octagon dies, use 6 and 7 largest dies from simple centerpiece die set and place on the deluxe paper together and cut 6 frames, adhere 3 frames together using clear glue, apply clear glue and cover with Nida Tanweer Magic Glitter. Stamp the image from Joyous Noel Background Cling Stamp Set on the vellum paper die cut the 2 vellum octagon using 6th largest size and add this octagon shape under the octagon frames using hot glue.
Stamp the angel and harp image from Joyous Noel Angel Die using versamark embossing ink on the vellum and cover with gold tinsel powder heat it using heating tool, die cut using coordinating dies, color the image from the background randomly with periwinkle ink using dauber, add shadow layer of angel and harp by cutting deluxe card and add under the vellum image using clear glue.
Stamp the flower image on deluxe paper using leaf green ink from Climbing Clematis flower stamp set, diecut the images with coordinating dies, shape the flowers using golf groove tool and finish the flowers using deluxe shaping kit use 3 layers of same size to make 1 flower. Make a few flowers using hot glue, add pearls in the centers and glass beads using clear glue, apply clear glue and cover with Nida Tanweer Magic Glitter.
Stamp leafy accents images with leaf green ink on deluxe paper anddie cut with coordinating dies, color the image with leaf green ink and mowed lawn ink using daubers, shape the leaves from back with golf groove tool, apply clear glue and cover with Nida Tanweer Magic Glitter.
Stamp the vines from Large Mushroom Cottage Die using leaf green ink diecut the images with coordinating dies, and stamp few vines on the vellum using versamark embossing ink cover with white embossing powder heat it using heating tool, die cut using coordinating dies.
Next, add ready shaped mold and lace on the left side of the card using hot glue and arrange all ready elements using dimensional tape and hot glue, embellish the card with nuvo drops and pearls.
Other Products: Vellum, VersaMark Embossing Ink, Gold Tinsel Powder, Nida Tanweer Magic Glitter Powder, Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, Hot Glue, pearls, glass beads, ready shaped mold, dimensional tape, lace.
- Joyous Noel Paper Collection HCDP1-2142$24.99
- Joyous Noel Background Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3998$19.99
- Joyous Noel Angel Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3996$19.99
- Joyous Noel Angel Die HCD1-7414$29.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3989$19.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Die HCD1-7407$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Periwinkle RACP014$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White NU651$3.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Small DMCT4152$14.99