This Layout measures 12“ x 12“ Using the design paper sheet 9B in the collection paper pad and adhere this to the 12“ x 12“ grey board for the layout base. Find the design paper sheet 2B and trim this to 6“ x 7“. Ink the edges with the Viridian ink then adhere this to the layout base as seen in the project photo, a little to the lower right using the double sided foam tape
Die cut the torn lace frames by using the large lace frame from the Elegant Swirl Gateway die set and the paper sheet 2B, die cut two. Using the lower part of the frame by tearing it to size then inking with the Viridian ink and layering so it will frame the two photo corner edges.. The photo size used for the lay out is, 2 3 /4 “ x 3 3 / 4“. The photo is backed with grey board and the edges are sanded with the sand paper.
Using the white card stock and the Library Green ink, stamp all needed embellishments for this project from the Summer Wreath Accents, Autumn Wreath Accents and Winter Wreath Accents Cling Stamp sets. Using the archival inks and the aqua pencils to color the stamped images. Archival inks used:- Bow: Viridian and Olive. Wheat: Sunflower. Granite Apples: Red Geranium and Leaf Green. Aqua pencils used:- Owls: Bison, Persimmon pencils. The flowers: Sunflower, Cherry, Mango pencils. Leaves: Pesto green and Cherry pencils. The hearts: Cherry pencil.
When all is done, die cut the images using the matching die sets. Bring a little shaping to the elements by using the flower shaping tool kit. Adhere the elements to the layout, clustering in the corner s as shown. Use the hot glue gun and the clear drying adhesive to do this.
Make the sentiment by using the larger sized letters from the Letters and Numbers die set. Die cut four layers for each letter from the white card stock and one layer each from the 2B paper sheet. Adhere all the layers together before adhering to the layout. Add the sand to the flower centres by applying the clear drying adhesive then sprinkling sand on the flowers. Add the leaves, flowers and the hearts to the photo sides as shown.
To finish the project, add the crystal lacquer to the letters.
Other Products: Inks used: Spectrum Noir aqua pencils: :- bison, persimmon, sunflower, cherry, mango, pesto green and cherry. Other: Paper trimmer, Hot glue gun, Double sided tape, Double sided 3D foam tape, Black sand, 12 “ x 12 “ grey board, Sand paper.
- Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection HCDP1-2132$24.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3965$19.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7372$29.99
- Autumn Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3966$19.99
- Autumn Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7373$29.99
- Winter Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3967$19.99
- Winter Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7374$29.99
- Seasonal Wreath Die HCD1-7375$29.99
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99