Have a Beautiful Day
Have a Beautiful Day
Other Products: Fine liner black, Flat back pearl, Bling on the roll, Foam pads, Lilac Cardstock, pencil, scissor,
For more tips on creating with the Patchwork Daisy collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/v5BEpcSlmoI.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Cut a piece of the Lilac Cardstock at 10 x 7". Score in half so you have a 5 x 7" card. Now cut a piece of the paper collection at 6 3/4 x 4 3/4", distress the edges with a scissor and glue the piece on the front of your card. Cut a piece of the lilac cardstock 1 inch wide, distress one edge and glue this on the front about 1 inch from the left corner, then take a piece of design paper also 1 inch wide, distress that and glue it down on the lilac piece overlap them. Then cut a piece of the collection at 3 1/2" wide and stamp with the Teal Zeal and the patchwork daisy Border edge stamp on 1 edge of the paper. Die cut it with the coordinating die, distress the left edge with a scissor and glue this on top of your card, fold the leaves a little bit up.
Take a strip of the bling on the role and glue that on the left side of the last paper, take your fine liner and make little stripes on the edge of the papers. Stamp with the Oakberry Blossom stamp, 4x the leaves from that set with Rich Cocoa on white cardstock and color them with the Leaf Green and the edges with some Cactus Flower, then place them in the 3D mold, spray them with water, put the lid on it and run it through the machine. Place the leaves on the front of your card under the folded leaves. Stamp the 2nd size and the 3rd size of the Buttons and Blooms flowers with Sweet Plum on white cardstock and color the center with Majestic Violet and then the rest of the flower with Cactus Flower. Shape them on your shaping mat and glue the flowers on top of each other 1 big flower and 2 small ones, place these on the edge on the right side of that edge die shape.
Place a flatback pearl in the center of the flowers, then put some glue in it and sprinkle some Crystal Clear in it, let it dry and then on top of that add a dot with the Nuvo drops Sweet Lilac. You can also put some Turquoise drops in between the flowers on your card. Cut a word from the paper collection and mat it on 3D foam pads on lilac cardstock and place this on front of your card. Cut a piece of Design paper at 6 3/4 x 4 3/4" for the right side in the card and a piece of white cardstock the same size for the left side of the inside of the card, make some lines with a pencil so you can write in the card, also make little stripes on that with the fine liner.
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Neptune Turquoise NU661$3.99
- 8.5 x 11 Cardstock Pack of 25 - White HCPP2-451$7.99Discontinued)
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Teal Zeal TSMP602$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Sweet Plum TSMP506$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Buttons and Blooms Die HCD1-7205Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Buttons and Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3849Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Patchwork Daisy Paper Collection HCDP1-296$24.99Discontinued)
- Patchwork Daisy Border Die HCD1-7209Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Patchwork Daisy Border Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3853Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock