Other Products: Distress Ink-Rusty Hinge, glue
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: Using the Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die, cut out 2 rectangles on Deluxe Flower Paper: large 5.5 x 4.25’’ and small 3.75 x 2.75’’. Place the stamp with the sentiment on the block and stamp with pistachio around the larger frame. On a smaller rectangle, stamp selected layers of cones in layers. In the designated place, first reflect the small cone, and cover it with its outline. Then reflect the large stamp and cover its outline. Stamp additional leaves as shown. Use green for the leaves and brown for the cones.
On the green sheet 6A of the Snowy Pines collection, cut a slightly larger rectangle from the set. Apply the image with cones using glue. Place it in the center of the larger rectangle. Put it all on green paper and place it on a double Deluxe Flower paper base.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Pistachio TSMP706$7.99Discontinued)