Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Other Products: White, Cream and Sahara Sand card (Stampin Up!), INK:- Soft Suede, Real Red, Poppy Parade (Stampin Up!), Pretty in Pink Cosmic Shimmer colour cloud, Autumn red nuvo drops, red fine glitter, clear embossing powder, COPICS:- G24, G40, YG63, YG67, R14, R35, R37, R39 Crochet ribbon, foam pads, wet glue, hot glue
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
To see how to shape the peony, watch the video at https://youtu.be/L9_MLkvpGPQ.
Instructions: Click here to view a larger photo of this project. Score a 10" x 5" piece of white card at 5" and fold in half. Score the front square diagonally corner to corner and fold the triangle up to give your easel card shape. Edge the square base and front triangle in chalk cloud ink.
Select the paper from the pad and cut a square slightly smaller than 5", a triangle to match the front of the easel card and the largest basic oval from the eyelet oval die set. Edge all of the pieces in chalk cloud ink and adhere the square and triangle to the card.
Die cut the large eyelet oval in Sahara Sand card and add nuvo drops around the edge, cover in glitter and remove excess. Adhere the oval paper to the eyelet oval and mount onto the triangle using foam pads.
Cut a triangle of white card to fit on the base square, colour using chalk cloud ink and add a 2" lace ribbon around the card. Trim off the front point of the card and glue onto the base card using hot glue.
Stamp both peony blossoms onto cream card, also 2 large buds and 3 small buds in Soft Suede ink and colour using copics. Die cut and shape using the flower shaping kit.
Make the peonies: Stamp the flowers onto cream card using soft suede ink and die cut. Add Real Red ink to the outer edges and Poppy Parade ink from the centre fading out to the edge using sponge daubers. Place face down into the flower shaping mold, spray lightly with water and run through the die cutting machine. Finish off the shaping using the flower shaping kit. Layer the petals together using wet glue - use 5 layers for the large flower and 3 layers for the smaller flowers. Make a hole in the centre of each flower and thread 10 stamens into the centre. Secure with hot glue. Add a small amount of wet glue to the edge of the flowers and sprinkle on glitter, remove excess and allow to dry.
Stamp the sentiment onto coordinating paper using the real red ink, add clear embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut into an oval using the basics small die set, edge with chalk cloud ink and curve slightly before adding to the card.
Position the flowers onto the card using hot glue.
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold HCFB1-464$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Eyelet Oval Die HCD1-776$29.99Discontinued)
- Small Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7173$29.99Out of stock
- Small Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3819$19.99
- Large Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7174$29.99
- Large Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3820$19.99Discontinued)
- Peony Bud and Blossom Die HCD1-7175$29.99Discontinued)
- Peony Bud and Blossom Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3821$19.99
- Heartfelt Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3673Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Birds and Blooms Paper Collection HCDP1-250Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $24.99Discontinued)