Hand Penned Title
The background of this 12 x 12" layout is patterned paper from the Sweet Pea Paper Collection sheet10B. Cut a piece of the pink patterned paper that is 6.5 x 9" and adhere to the right hand side of the layout. Cut a piece of the striped patterned paper that is 3 x 12", and mat in white cardstock using a scalloped border cutter. Adhere this matted border in the middle of the pink patterned paper piece. Cut a smaller piece of striped patterned paper that is 2.25 x 6" and tear the bottom edge. Adhere to the top left hand corner. Cut a smaller piece of pink patterned paper that is 1 x 6" and tear the bottom edge of that also. Adhere one top of the other piece of striped patterned paper.
Stamp and die cut 2 of the small narrow vases using an embossing pad and gold embossing powder. Adhere these to the top and bottom of the wide border. Die cut the middle oval die cut piece from white and Luxe Gold Cardstock. Adhere the white cardstock piece to the gold slightly off set. Adhere to the top left hand corner of the layout and snip off the over-hang.
Using the Simply Classic Oval Frame Die, cut the largest die from white cardstock, the next largest from Luxe Gold Cardstock, the next largest from white cardstock, and using the plain oval die to cut your photograph. Adhere the top 3 layers together, then adhere to the base piece using foam tape. Adhere the whole piece to the wide border using foam tape. Die cut 4 of the decorative corner die from Luxe Gold Cardstock. Adhere to the large pink patterned paper piece using liquid adhesive.
Stamp and die cut 2 of each using brown ink (Staz On- Timber Brown) onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper: Vining Sweet Pea, Small and Large Sweet Pea flower, both sizes of leaves, 5 petaled flowers. Add color to the larger flowers using pink ink (Archival- Rose Madder) and daubers. Add color to the leaves using green ink (Archival- Olive) and daubers. I added color to the smaller vines and flowers using the same inks with a water brush and Zig Clean Color Markers (Deep Green, Light Carmine). Shape the flowers and leaves using Shaping Tools and the coordinating 3D Shaping Molds.
Assemble the flowers, and add Prills to the middle of the 5 petaled flowers using a liquid adhesive. Add the 5 petaled flowers to the vase border. Add the flowers to the right and left hand side of the matted photo with some cheesecloth. Add the larger leaves around these flowers also. Add the Vining Sweet Pea images to the left and right of the flower clusters.
Cut out the small journal black and add the hand written title using a black pen. Adhere to the bottom left hand corner of the layout.
Other Products: Cardstock- White, Embossing Pad, Gold Embossing Powder, Cheesecloth, Waterbrush, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Ultra, Adhesive Dots Micro, Dual Tip Glue Pen, 3D Foam Squares, Adhesive Dots Medium)
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3981$19.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7392$29.99Out of stock
- Classic Floral Vase Die HCD1-7393$29.99Out of stock
- Classic Floral Vase Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3982$19.99
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Spring Bling Prills - 12 Pack ANC850$65.98Out of stock
- Minnie Pearls Prills ANC803$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99