The finished layout measures 12 inches by 12 inches. For your background use the paper #11B from Floral Shoppe collection paper. Cut a 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch in paper #9B also from the Floral Shoppe Collection. Cover it with clear gesso and when dry, distress the edge with the blade of your scissors. Glue it on your 12 x 12 inch base. Randomly apply ink with a sponge on you rlayout (use distress oxide spray color tea dye and spun sugar). When dry make droplet with white gesso on your page.
Cut a 4 x 7 inch red paper #9B from the Floral shoppe collection and a 3 1/2 x 6 inch paper from the Sweet pea collection. Distress the edge and glue them on each other with 3D foam. Glue your 3 x 5 3/4inch picture over it also with 3 D foam. Paste on your layout.
Stamp differents kinds of flowers. Clematis: Stamp onto white flower shaping paper with Magenta hue ink. Diecut with the coordinating die. Ink the edge with the same color. Place face down into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. When dry, give further shape with Deluxe Flower Shaping kit tools. Glue 2 layers together. In the center of the flowers add white stamens from the assorted pearl medium pack kit. Add crystal clear on it using the glue.
Flower from Classic Rose collection: Stamp onto white flower shaping paper with the Rose Red ink and color in the same ink. Diecut with the coordinating die. Give further shape with Deluxe Flower Shaping kit tools. Use 3 smalls layers to make a rose bottom and 4 others to make the rose. Glue them together and add crystal clear with glue to make them shine.
Stamp in Leaf green leaves from the Wild Aster Collection. Color with the same ink. Cut it with the coordinating die.
In a white paper cut 2 doilies from the Rounded window frame die. Cut it in two and glue it on the left and right of your picture. Put cheesecloth next to your picture and glue your flowers and leaves over. Do the same thing at the right of your layout.
Die cut the sentiment “halloween” with the alphabet die, 3 times in the white cardstock and 1 time in red paper #11B and glue them on each other to make like chipboard letters. Glue this title at the right of your layout. Add 3D crystal clear on it and let it dry.
For the final touch, add lace through your bouquets and glamour sparkles red, green and purple on your layout.
Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heat gun, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, cheesecloth, lace, distress oxide spray spun sugar and tea dye, clear and white gesso, glamour sparkles green, red and purple, red rose stampin up ink,
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99Out of stock
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Die HCD1-7257$29.99Out of stock
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Groove Golf Tool - Small DMCT4152$14.99Out of stock
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99