Gorgeous Gateway Birthday
For this 9" x 4" card, take an A4 sheet of heavy white cardstock, cut to 9" x 8". Score and fold in half, at 4" on the 8" side. Take the outside edge of the Slim Gateway Rectangle Die and some low tack tape, tape to the folded card, making sure to keep the folded side free of cutting lines. Run through a die cutting machine. Using the same Rectangle Die, die cut two more in yellow paper from the Garden Lily Paper Collection. Die cut another one in green paper from the Paper Collection. Adhere one yellow die cut to card front. Adhere the other two to the inside of the card. Take the inside edge of the same die and die cut in white card. Adhere to card front.
Stamp and color in Ranger Archival Sunflower ink, two sets of Lilies from the Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set, onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add a little Pink Peony ink to the middle of the Lilies. Die cut with the matching dies. Place in the Garden Lily Flower Shaping Mold, lightly mist with water and run through a die cutting machine. Make double layers for each Lily, pierce a hole in the middle with the tool from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Thread through Petite Pollen Stamens and Rock Candy Stamens. Off set the petals and add Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Stamp and color in Ranger Archival Olive ink a few Garden Lily Leaves onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Die cut with the matching die. Lightly shape with the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Adhere Lilies and Lily Leaves in a group on the card front with hot glue.
Stamp in Olive ink, three sets of buds and one large Bouquet from the Garden Lily Bouquet and Buds Cling Stamp Set. Color with Pink Peony ink. Die cut with the matching dies. Lightly shape the Buds with the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Stamp the small Bouquet from the Garden Lily Spray and Fillers Die in Olive ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Color with Pink Peony ink using a Dauber. Die cut with the matching die. Adhere the small Bouquet to card front below the Lilies. Adhere the large Bouquet to the inside of the card.
Stamp a Sentiment from the Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set onto white card, in Olive ink. Die cut with a tag die from the Ticket & Tags Die Set. I used the base of the scalloped tag, twice. Adhere Sentiment across the small Garden Lily Bouquet Spray.
Sponge Designer Dries Clear Adhesive over the Lilies, Leaves, Bouquet Spray and edges of the Tag. Add clear glitter. All done.
Other Products: A4 white heavy weight cardstock, scoreboard, low tack tape, die cutting machine, white card, water spray bottle, hot glue, clear glitter.
- Garden Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2147$24.99
- Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31011$19.99
- Garden Lily Die HCD1-7439$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Garden Lily Shaping Mold HCFB1-5013$29.99
- Garden Lily Bouquet & Buds Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31013$19.99
- Garden Lily Bouquet & Buds Die HCD1-7441$29.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31012$19.99
- Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Die HCD1-7440$29.99
- Slim Gateway Rectangle Die HCD3-7446$34.99Out of stock
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Petite Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-499$19.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00