Good Things Take Time
Card size is 3 3/4” x 6”. Score 11 x 4 1/4” white cardstock at 5 1/2” on the long side. Using the largest Elegant Moments Timepiece Die, place about 1/2” over the fold and diecut to create a shaped card base. Using the same die, cut a full clock from white cardstock and adhere to the card front. Cut again from Luxe Gold cardstock, trim the top, stamp the ‘good things take time’ sentiment using VersaMark ink, cover with Ranger Fine Detail Black Embossing Powder and heat set using the Heat It tool. Adhere to the inside of the card.
Stamp the Elegant Moments Timepiece Clock on Luxe Silver Cardstock 2x and on Luxe Gold Cardstock 1x using VersaMark ink, cover with WOW Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Diecut the full silver clock and adhere it to the card front. Using the middle die and the hands die, cut from the Luxe Gold stamped image. Cut the hands two more times from white cardstock and cut the center die four more times from white cardstock, ink the edges of all of the white diecuts using metallic gold ink. Adhere the center section layers together using dries clear adhesive and adhere to the card front. Using the circle die from the same set, cut the clock from the second Luxe Silver image and four more times from white cardstock. Ink the edges of the white diecuts using metallic gold ink and adhere behind the stamped image. Adhere this to the card base. Adhere the hands diecuts together and adhere to the clock.
Stamp the Small Wild Rose on champagne metallic cardstock using VersaMark, cover with Aged Ivory embossing powder and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Diecut using the coordinating die. Color front and back using Light House ink. Shape stamped side down in the 3D Small Wild Rose Mold. Use two layers to create the flower, pierce the centers using the Groove Golf Tool and insert the stamen. Secure with hot glue.
Stamp the Leafy Accents leaves on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Archival Olive ink. Color using Vivid Chartreuse and Olive inks. Diecut using the coordinating die, add Olive ink to the edges and shape in the Leafy Accents Mold.
Sponge the flower and leaves with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Adhere the flower and leaves to the clock as shown using hot glue.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Champagne Cream Metallic Cardstock, VersaMark, WOW Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter, Ranger Fine Detail Black Embossing Powder, Hot Glue Gun, Misti, Funnel Tray
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3971$19.99
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Die HCD1-7379$29.99
- Timepiece Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3973$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory FREG030$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House RACP771$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99