Golden Sweet Day
This is card measures 7 7/8“ x 6 3/8“ when completed. Taking the white card stock make a tent fold card to the completed measurements. Taking the sheet 6A from the paper collection and cut this to 6“ x 7 1/2“. Make the script imprint in the paper by using the embossing folder. To enhance the script, lightly brush over the surface using the inking brush and red geranium ink. Adhere this to the card base by using the 3D double sided foam tape.
Stamp the vase by using the lager vase in the classic floral vase set, white card stock, versa-mark, gold embossing powder and the heat it tool. Bring colour to the vase by using the ink brush and the red geranium ink. Use the flower shaping tools to bring a rounded shape to the vase. Apply 3 D foam dots or scrap card board to support the rounded shape when adhered to the card front. Adhere the vase to the card front, 3 1 / 2 “ from the top of the card.
Make the lace frame by using the die from the classic floral frame die set and the white card stock. Colour the lace frame with the inking brush and the red geranium ink. Adhere to the vase on the card.
Make the sentiment by stamping the sentiment from the classic floral vase stamp set with sepia ink onto white card stock. Using the circle die that the sentiment fits into from the small circle die set then die cut. Sprinkle a little gold embossing powder around the edges of the circle, secure the powder by using the heat it tool and apply the heat from under the circle so the powder will not get blowen away. Hold the circle by using the tweezers so you won't get burnt from the heat. Adhere the sentiment to the lacy frame with 3D foam dot or scrap cardboard.
Make the sweet pea vines by stamping on white card stock with sepia ink, three large and one small sized images from the vining sweet pea stamp set. Die cut these with the matching die set after they have been coloured with the soft red, lagoon, bright green and cypress aqua pencils. Bring shape to the image by using the deluxe flower shaping tools. Sprinkle a little gold embossing powder on each flower then secure the powder as was done with the sentiment circle. Adhere the vining sweet peas in place as shown. To finish, apply the diamond stickles to the leaves.
Other Products: Inks: Spectrum Noir Aqua Pencils: Soft Red, Lagoon, Bright Green, Cypress. Other: Inking brush, 3D double sided foam tape, Misti stamping tool, Diamond stickles, SUP embossing folder- Scripty, Tweezers, Inking brush, VersaMark ink pad, Scrap cardboard.
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3981$19.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7392$29.99
- Classic Floral Vase Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3982$19.99
- Classic Floral Vase Die HCD1-7393$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99