Golden Royale Christmas
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, flat back pearl, Satin ribbon, versamark, Orange blossom archival ink, dimensional tape
For more tips on creating with Candlelit Christmas Collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more ideas on creating with Decorative Royale Square & Circles Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
Instructions: Ready Shutter card measures 6"x 6". Take a piece of white cardstock measuring 12" x 6". Score on 3"and 9" from longer side. For card mats choose a paper from designer paper collection and cut two pieces measuring 5 7/8" x 5 7/8" and four pieces measures 5 7/8" x 2 7/8". Distress the edges of all mats and adhere on card base. Cut a sentiment card from designer paper collection and mat it inside the card base. Further, take a piece of white cardstock measuring 7" x 4.5". Score at half inch and 6.5" from longer side. Cut a mat from designer paper measuring 5 7/8" x 4 1/2”. Distress the edges and mat it on white cardstock. Cut an oval window using oval die from Royale Elegance Frames Die. Cut a frame from Luxe Gold cardstock using Royale Elegance Frames die. Glue it on the window. Apply glue on scored tabs and glue it inside the card as shown.
For shutter, cut two pieces of designer paper measures 3" x 5 3/4". Score on half inch from longer side on both pieces. Cut a decorative window using decorative die on both pieces of designer paper and two rectangle pieces of Luxe gold cardstock using base die from Eyelet Royale die. Glue gold cardstock diecut from the back side of designer paper. Arrange shutters, apply glue on scored tabs and glue them with side panels.
Stamp Holly Poinsettia flowers on Deluxe flower Shaping Paper using vermilion ink and leaves using library green ink. Cut images with coordinating dies. Paint flowers using orange blossom ink and vermillion ink and leaves using leaf green and library green ink. Shape flowers and leaves using shaping mold. Layer flowers and glue them. For center of the flowers I use gold mini micro pearls. Arrange flowers and leaves and adhere using hot glue. Apply Indian Gold Mousse on flowers and leaves.
Stamp sentiment on designer paper strip using versamark and heat emboss using gold embossing powder. Also take a strip of Luxe gold cardstock. Cut both strips into two. Cut flag shape on both ends and glue it on card as pictured.
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Eyelet Royale Die HCD1-7282$34.99
- Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3882$19.99
- Candlelit Poinsettia Die HCD1-7250$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Candlelit Christmas Paper Collection HCDP1-2104$24.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99Out of stock
- Indian Gold Nuvo Mousse NU802$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)