Golden Graceful Swan
Other Products: Spectrum Noir Harmony inks: Orange, Pine tree, Grasshopper, Pale Fig, Crushed Velvet, Foam Inking tool, Diamond stickles, Hot glue Gun, Fussy cutting Scissors, Double sided Tape, 3D Double Sided Foam Tape, Misti Stamping Tool, Versa-Mark, White organza ribbon, Sheena Douglas White Stamping Card, Funnel Tray.
For more tips on creating with the Calla Lily Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/VWKPoXjpiug.
Instructions: The finished size of this card is 6” x 6” / 15cm x 15cm. Taking the white card stock make a tent fold card measuring 6 1/4 ” x 6 1/4 ” / 16cm x 16cm. Taking the paper collection find the paper with the 4, 6” x 6” prints in the one sheet. Trim this into 4 pieces. Choose the print with the Calla Lilly boarder that goes all around the square. Ink both the card front and the paper with the Pale Fig ink and the inking tool or daubers. Adhere this paper to the card front.
Using the Rounded Window Frames die set and the gold card stock, die cut the two larger frames from gold. From the same die set, cut the smallest and the middle die using the white card stock. Use the Pale fig and the Crushed Velvet to bring color to the white card stock die cut fancy circles. The smallest fancy circle, apply clear drying glue to the outer edge the dip into the glitter set aside to dry. Adhere the larger fancy circle to the card front with foam tape or dots. Adhere the two middle sized fancy circles together with double sided tape so the gold is on top and the Pale Fig shows through the gold. Adhere this also to the card front with the foam dots or tape. Adhere the smallest fancy circle to the card front also with the foam dots or tape, taking into account where the flowers will later be adhered, so you won’t see the foam dots.
Prepare the swan and the ducklings then adhere to the fancy circle with 3D tape or dots. Arrange the Calla Lily sprays around the swan. Fussy cut the extra ducklings out and adhere in place using the hot glue gun. Add one of the ducklings into the raised feathers of the swan. Making the Calla Lilies and sentiment, first the sentiment is stamped with gold embossing powder then the card is trimmed to 1 1/2” x 5 1/4” /2cm x 13cm. Fussy cut the banner ends then ink the edges with the Pale Fig ink. Curl the ends and center with your fingers to give it a rounded shape. Adhere to the foot of the swan so the duckling heads will be coming from under the banner. To make the Calla Lilies: The cream and yellow colored stamens are used for each Calla lily. Bring color to the leaves and the Calla lilies using the Harmony inks and the inking tool. When this is done bring shape to them by using the 3D Calla Lily mold that comes with the collection, using the shaping tools when needed. Adhere the stamen to the lily center using the hot glue gun and then folding both the lily edges over to the front to cover the beginning of the stamen. When the hot glue is dry and cold, trim the wire away ready for use in this card. Arrange the leaves at the foot of the card as a base for the flowers. Arrange the Calla Lilies, three on the right and one on the left. Add a triple double bow made with the organza ribbon.
To finish the card, apply Straw Bale ink to the ducklings then the crystal lacquer, diamond stickles to all the beaks, the Calla Lily sprays and dots to the small fancy frame.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99Out of stock
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Calla Lily Die HCD1-7275$29.99
- Swan Lake Die HCD1-7277$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99Out of stock
- Calla Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2110$24.99
- 3D Calla Lily Shaping Mold HCFB1-484$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Calla Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3897$19.99
- Swan Lake Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3899$19.99
- Pastel Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-485$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99