God Arms Me with Strength
God Arms Me with Strength
Card size: 5 x 7”. This card is vertical and has a top-fold so the first step is to cut 2 pieces of white cardstock, one 5 1/2 x 7 1/2" and one 5 1/2 x 7 1/4". On the first 5 1/2 x 7 1/2", score at 1/2" then fold in. Place the outer die of the Flourish Companion over the folded edge about 1/4" then run through the die cutting machine. Place the die on the second piece and run through machine. Glue the 2 together matching sides and bottom (top piece will overhang fold about 1/4"). Cut another front from the black decorative paper. Glue to card front.
Place the next size (decorative die) from the Flourish Companion set on gold and on pink decorative paper then cut through both. Use the gold on the black and use the inner pink on the inside of the gold die cut.
Stamp the Curvy Floral Frame using embossing ink on the black decorative paper then emboss with gold powder and die cut. Stamp the sentiment using black on light pink decorative paper then die cut with the Curvy Floral Frame, use just the inside stamped portion of the die cut. (Tape them together on the back in a few places).
Cut a piece of Fun Foam to fit under the sentiment, glue it to the bottom of sentiment/frame then glue to center of card.
Stamp poppies using Rose Madder ink and using Carnation, sponge with Rose Madder, die cut, sponge edges, some with Rose Matter and some with Carnation then shape in the mold. Glue 2 flowers per poppy (except bud, it is 1). Stamp centers only of the small and medium poppies, sponge with green, punch out with hole punches or fussy cut then glue to the centers of poppies after shaping in a bowl shape. (it helps to dab some hot glue under the bowls to help them keep their shape). Make a line of liquid glue around poppy centers then fill with Power Outage Prills, remove any Prills covering the centers. For the bud: stamp side out, form to close. Punch a small green flower from decorative paper then glue under bud.
Arrange 2 poppies on top left corner of frame and 3 on the bottom right of frame. Use sponge with glue to glitter flowers and card around sentiment.
Optional: inside, cut another outer die cut of the Flourish Companion from dark pink then glue. Sponge edges with black.
Other Products: White cardstock, Fun Foam sheet, small flower punch for sepal.
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3976$19.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Die HCD1-7387$29.99Out of stock
- Flourish Companion Frame Die HCD2-7399$34.99
- Words Of Comfort Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3815$19.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Power Outage Prills ANC845$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99