Other Products: Die cutting machine, white cardstock
Instructions: Cut white card base and fold with dimensions of 7 1/4" x 5 1/4". From the paper collection die cut a rectangle using Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189 with approximate dimensions of 7" x 5" and glue. From the white paper, cut 4 corners from the Swirly Accent Spray Die kit and glue them to the corners of the base. From the paper collection, cut the largest element from the Elaborate Oval Frames Die set and glue it in the center of the base. From the white paper, cut a smaller piece from the same set and glue.
With colored inks on paper from the collection, stamp the butterflies, cover the butterfly images with the same colors. Cut out the smaller elements of the butterfly from the white paper and glue it as shown.
Arrange everything as pictured. Finally, add sentiment, cover the butterflies with glue and glitter.
- Delightful Daffodil Paper Collection HCDP1-2124$24.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3943$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Die HCD1-7341$29.99
- Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3930$19.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock