Other Products: Pearl White Metallic Cardstock, Blue Metallic Cardstock, Silver Caredstock, Diecutting Machine, VersaMark, WOW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter, Archival Ink - Cobalt Blue, Misti, Hot Glue Gun, Blue Gala Glitz, Snowflake Confetti, Acetate, Snowflake Embossing Folder
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Card size is 5 x 4 1/2”. Score and fold 11 x 5 1/2” blue metallic cardstock at 5 1/2”. Diecut using largest die from the Festive Snowglobe Die to create shaped card base. Diecut one more time from the blue metallic cardstock and adhere to card front. Diecut again from paper from the Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection, ink the edges with cobalt blue, stamp Merry Christmas from the Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set and adhere to the inside of the card. Diecut snowgloble 9 times from blue metallic cardstock using the outer die and the large circle die. Cut one more time from silver cardstock and diecut the decorative die from silver. Adhere all but the silver layers together and adhere to the card base. Diecut the snowglobe again from acetate and adhere that to the silver snowglobe. Cut a blue circle from the blue metallic cardstock using the largest circle die from the Festive Snowglobe and dry emboss using a snowflake embossing folder. Lightly sponge the embossed snowflakes with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with glitter.
Stamp the Christmas tree from the Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set 2x, the deer 1x and the shooting star from the Starry Night Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set 1x on pearl white metallic cardstock using VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with WOW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter, heat set using the Heat It Tool and diecut using the coordinating dies. Add a little of the cobalt blue ink here and there on the images and adhere them to the embossed circle. Adhere the circle inside the snowglobe using dries clear adhesive, add some blue gala glitz and confetti snowflakes. Adhere the silver diecut snow globe with the acetate to the top of the blue diecut snowglobe to create shaker. Adhere the decorative diecut.
Stamp the Christmas Poinsettias and Holly leaves on Pearl White Metallic Cardstock using VersaMark, sprinkle with WOW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Add a little cobalt blue ink to the centers of the poinsettias and holly leaves, diecut and shape using the 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold. Press down in the centers of the flowers using the stylus and adhere two flowers together making sure to offset them. Add glue to the centers of the flowers and add Blue Gala Glitz.
Adhere the poinsettias to the left side of the snowglobe using hot glue.
- Starry Night Winterscapes Die HCD1-7310$29.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Die HCD1-7312$29.99
- Festive Snowglobe Die HCD1-7313$29.99Out of stock
- Starry Night Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3920$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99Out of stock
- Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3922$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99Discontinued)
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00