Glistening Poinsettia Gateway
Glistening Poinsettia Gateway
Other Products: Pearl White Metallic Cardstock, White Cardstock, Diecutting Machine, VersaMark, WOW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter, Archival Ink - Cobalt, Misti, Hot Glue Gun, Blue Gala Glitz
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Card size is 5 x 7”. Cut two pieces of white cardstock 5 1/2 x 7 1/2”. Add 1/2” double sided tape to the top of one of these panels and die cut both using the largest Elegant Swirl Gateway Die. Score the diecut with the tape at 1/2” and adhere the two together to create card base. Using the same die, cut Luxe Silver Cardstock 1x and adhere to the front of the card base.
Diecut the decorative Elegant Swirl Gateway Die 2x, once from white cardstock and once from Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection. Adhere the designer paper to the inside of the card. Using the Cut Mat Create 1A Die, cut sentiment from the designer paper sheet 4A. Ink the edges with Archival Cobalt ink and adhere to the inside. Sponge the Elegant Swirl Gateway diecut with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s crystal clear glitter. When dry, adhere to card front. Using the same set, diecut the two smallest dies from silver cardstock and adhere as shown.
Stamp the ‘Merry Christmas’ sentiment from the Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Cobalt ink, diecut to size using the banner die from the Arrows and Banner die set. Cut a mat silver banner, adhere the two together, shape and adhere to card base using hot glue.
Stamp the Christmas Poinsettias and Holly leaves on Pearl White Metallic Cardstock using VersaMark, sprinkle with WOW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Add a little cobalt ink to the centers of the poinsettias and holly leaves, diecut and shape using the 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold. Press down in the centers of the flowers using the stylus and adhere two flowers together making sure to offset them. Add glue to the centers of the flowers and add Blue Gala Glitz.
Adhere the poinsettias and holly to the card front using hot glue.
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99Out of stock
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Cut Mat Create 1A Die HCD2-749$34.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204$29.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00