Gilded Lily Birthday
Gilded Lily Birthday
The ready top-fold card from smooth white cardstock measures, 6 1/2" by 6 1/2". To prepare the card base, cut 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring, 6 1/2" by 7" and 6 1/2" by 6 1/2". Take a 6 1/2" by 7" cardstock panel and score at 1/2" on 7" length and crease well. This will make a hinge on the panel to secure another 6 1/2" by 6 1/2" panel.
Next, choose a light green plainer paper from the designer paper collection and chop 6" by 6". Choose another coordinating paper and chop measuring 5 3/4" by 5 3/4". Mat a golden layer using Luxe gold cardstock making a delicate border of 1/16th" on all sides. Layer the panels as shown on the ready card base.
Cut 2 pieces each from white and gold cardstock using Slim Elegant Rectangle Die and glue the gold die cut on the bottom, creating a delicate shadow. Once dry, chop the filigree sides of the die cut and create a backdrop for the card front by layering the die cuts on all four sides as shown.
For yellow-golden vellum Lilies, Stamp the flowers on Vellum Flowerite cardstock using Hero Arts Versamark ink and sprinkle golden heat embossing powder. Dust extras in the funnel tray and heat set the flower petals. Cut the petals using its coordinating die. Color the petals using Mustard Seed distress Oxide and shape them using flower shaping tools. Form the flowers and prick the center to add Petite Pollen Stamens - Medium. Prepare 1 medium flower of 3 petals and 2 small flowers of 2 petals each.
Stamp, color, and cut a few Wisteria flowers using Leaf Green Archival ink, color them in the center using the same ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower beads using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp andGarden Lily stamp with Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit. Once, all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and complete the card by adding a sentiment from Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die.
Other Products: Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Bone Folder, Smooth White Cardstock, Scissors, Double Sided Tape, Flower Seeds, Glossy Accent, Tacky Glue, Funnel Tray, Versamark Ink, Distress oxide Wild Honey, Fired Brick, and Heat Gun
- Garden Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2147$24.99
- Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31011$19.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Die HCD1-7439$29.99Out of stock
- Petite Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-499$19.99Out of stock
- Slim Elegant Rectangle Die HCD3-7447$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die HCD3-7449$34.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99