Other Products: Versamark Embossing Ink, Ranger Gold Tinsle embossing powder, plum cardstock, off-white Cardstock, Plum Cardstock, Distress Mowed lawn and Peeled Paint Ink, Diecutting Machine, Hot Glue Gun.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: The ready side folds card measures 6.4" by 9.5". Trim a panel of off-white cardstock measuring 6.1” by 9.2” adhere on card base using foam strips. Choose the paper from the designer paper collection and cut to size measuring 5.8" by 8.9" to create a front panel, adhere onto first panel using clear glue.
For the left side strip cut off-white cardstock measuring 1.5” by 8.6” and cut another strip from paper collection measures 1.3” by 8.4”, adhere on the left side using foam strips.
Cut 2 window frames, one on off white cardstock and second on paper collection using Rounded Window Frame Die and glue together. Cut plum circle for inside window frame on paper collection using eyelet circle basics die. And adhere on the window frame. Place this window on the card front right tip corner as shown using foam strips.
For the flowers, stamp the small and big wild roses on plum cardstock using versamark ink, cover with gold tinsel embossing powder, heat it with heat tool. I’m not using first big flower stamp I’m taking second stamp from wild rose stamp set, diecut using the coordinating die and shape in the Small and big 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold. Layer three same size petals together and 4 different size layers to make big flower. Make 5 different sizes roses with filler flowers. Add Assorted Rose Hip Stamens on 4 flowers and add golden Nuvo in the center on small flowers. Stamp 8 leaves with leafy green ink, color using mowed lawn peeled paint. Die cut and shape.
For the small front panel trim off-white card measuring 4.2” by 5.4” and trim another panel from paper collection measures 4” by 5.2” layer together using clear glue. Adhere on card front.
Create a sentiment using Ornamental Tags Die and adhere as shown. Once all the elements are ready, make a bouquet of flowers and leaves using hot glue gun. Embellish with Nuvo Drops.
- Large 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-487$29.99
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Rose Hip Stamens - Large HCS1-490$19.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Bright Gold NU653$3.99