Get Well Sunflowers
Cut the 6 x 6" card base from navy cardstock. Cut the Elegant Hearts Centerpiece die from white cardstock. Cut the middle section from Luxe Gold Cardstock, and a mat for it from white cardstock. Cut 2 squares from the blue patterned paper that are 1.5", cut in half diagonally. Add these corners to the card base. Add the large die cut piece. Adhere the gold die cut to the white cardstock mat. Then adhere that to the card using foam tape.
Stamp the setiment onto white cardstock using navy ink (Stampin Up- Night of Navy). Cut out the strip and mat it in navy cardstock. Add the sentiment to the card using foam squares.
Stamp and die cut 2 sets of the medium size sunflower using brown ink (Staz On- Timber Brown) onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the flowers using 2 tones of yellow ink (Stampin Up- Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon) and daubers. Add the darker tone just to the tips of the petals. Shape the flowers using the coordinating 3D shaping mold. Assemble the flowers and add Prills to the middle using a liquid adhesive. Let dry.
Add a flower to either side of the sentiment. Add gems around the centerpiece die.
Other Products: Cardstock (White, Navy), Gems, Stampin Up Ink (Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, Adhesive Dots Medium, E-Z Runner Ultra, 3D Foam Squares)
- Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die HCD1-7369$29.99Out of stock
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99Out of stock
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99Out of stock
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99Out of stock
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Express-O Yourself Prills ANC829$5.99