Other Products: White satin ribbon, red liner tape, copic pens, foam pads, versamark
Instructions: Cut 2 panels from a gateway card base and cut approximately 2” off the bottom of one panel. Die cut a complete eyelet frame from coordinating paper and a second frame approximately 2” shorter.
Using red liner tape secure the ribbon across the front of the small card leaving a length of ribbon to use for tying. Secure the ribbon in the same way across the front of the tallest panel to create an opening card. Adhere the paper to both panels over the ribbon.
Die cut 2 hinges and adhere approximately .5” either side of the ribbon to strengthen the card.
Stamp the sprays on the stamping card using black memento ink, use the second impression to give a lighter print. Colour using the copic markers and die cut. Diecut the sprays from silver luxe card and adhere the coloured sprays onto them, offsetting slightly. Position onto the top of the back of the card and the bottom of the card front using foam pads.
Stamp the sentiment in versamark onto the silver card, cover with white embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut and adhere to a white sentiment diecut. Mount on the card using Darice strips
- Delightful Daffodil Paper Collection HCDP1-2124$24.99
- Delightful Daffodil Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3945$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil Spray Die HCD1-7343$29.99
- Eyelet Frame Gateway Die HCD2-7340$34.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Fancy Special Day Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3935$19.99
- Fancy Special Day Die HCD1-7320$29.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)