The ready side-fold slimline card from smooth cardstock measures 9 1/2" by 4 1/2". To prepare the card base, cut the paper measuring 9" by 9 1/2 " and score at 4 1/2" on 9" length and crease well.
For the card front, choose the pattern paper from the Feathery Florals Paper collection and cut measuring 9" by 4" and layer it on the ready card base creating a delicate border of 1/16" on all four sides. Choose another coordinating paper from the same paper collection and cut measuring 8 3/4" by 3 3/4" and mat it on the white cardstock making a delicate white border all around. Layer this on the card front using dimensional tapes.
Cut one piece each using white and gold cardstock using Slim Gateway Rectangle Die and adhere them together keeping the gold one on the bottom a little off-center creating a delicate gold shadow. Layer the die cut on the card front using foam dots.
Stamp a couple of petals with Hero Arts white pigment ink on Vellum Flowerite cardstock using Classic Rose Stamp set and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set them using a heat tool. Cut the petals using their coordinating die set. Color the petals using Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide ink. Spay some water, put the petals in the flower mold and run them through the die-cutting machine. Shape them a little with flower-shaping tools and form 2 large roses and one medium rose.
Stamp the butterfly with Hero Arts white pigment ink on Vellum Flowerite cardstock using Delightful Daffodil and Butterfly Stamp set and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set them using a heat tool. Cut the butterfly using the coordinating die set. Stamp a few wisterias using Cactus archival ink and cut using their coordinating die set. Color them using the same ink.
Stamp 3 Leafy Accent vines using Olive Green archival ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, color them using Leaf Green, and cut them using its coordinating die. Next, shape them using the coordinating mold.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the flower bouquet on the left-side bottom corner of the card and finish the card by adding a sentiment strip from the Feathery Floral Paper collection.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Hero Arts white pigment ink, Funnel Tray, and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide.
- Feathery Florals Paper Collection HCDP1-2149$24.99
- Slim Gateway Rectangle Die HCD3-7446$34.99Out of stock
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99Out of stock
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3943$19.99Out of stock
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Die HCD1-7341$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Embossing Tinsel - Bridal RPEJ446$5.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99Out of stock
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99Out of stock