Other Products: Foam tape, alcohol markers, acetate sheet, cream pearlescent cardstock, hot glue.
Instructions: Create a vertical card base of size 6 by 7” and cut a piece of pattern paper from the sweet Magnolia paper collection to mat on it. Cut two pieces of pattern paper using the outer die from the Royale Gateway die set and score at 1 1/2” on ends and make folds. Cut the decorative gateway die with cardstock and adhere the decorative gateway die cut on the prepared pieces using foam strips, cut off excess die cut coming outside the folds. Now adhere the folds of these prepared gates on the back of the pattern paper creating a gatefold on both sides , now adhere the prepared card on the card base.
Stamp the images from the sweet magnolia buds stamp set with archival fern green and color with alcohol markers. Cut the images using their coordinating dies. Stamp the flowers from the sweet Magnolia blooms stamp set with archival magenta hues and color the petals using the same ink. Cut and shape the petals using the coordinating 3d shaping mold.
Arrange everything as shown and adhere the stamped images with foam tape and glue the flowers using hot glue. Lastly, dust the flowers with glitter.
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Die HCD1-7346$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Die HCD1-7347$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3948$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3949$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5005$29.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Royale Gateway Die HCD2-7350$34.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99