There are three tag sections to this garland. They measure, 2 x 11‘ x 7" and 1 x 11“ x 8 1/2 “
The cutting list for the garland banner tags: From the white cardstock, cut x4 bases using the outside die from the Lattice Flourish Gateway die set. These will be extended by about 2 “. To do this, when die cutting don’t put the end into the cutting machine so it hangs over the edge of the cutting plates with the extra length of card stock. Trim this extra length to the length wanted once taken out of the cutting machine. From the same die set but using the inner lace part, die cut x4 from sheet # 3. This is die cut to the exact die size.
Taking the Lattice Swirl Gateway die set, using the inner die and the white card stock, die cut x3 the Gateway lace. Using the outer die from the same set and the sheet #1B, die cut x3 gateway bases.
The Poinsettia clusters: Stamping in sepia, die cut, color using the colors listed in the product list and shape the following: Spectrum Noir water coloring pencils:- Claret, Pineapple, Bright Green, Brown Blue, Olive. (Poinsettias are made with double petal layers) Poinsettias- 4x Large size. 6x Medium size. 6x Small size. Berry spays- Large swirl x4. Leaf spray- sepia x20, Clear embossed on green paper x12. Holly and leaves- x10. The poinsettias and swirls are dipped in glitter after clear drying adhesive has been applied to the points and swirls using a hydra sponge or old water color brush.
The snowy pine cabin pictures: Stamp in sepia x3 onto white card stock, color and die cut using the circle die that fits into the lace gateway opening from the Eyelet circle & basics small die set.
Cut a few extra circles for the backing from the white card stock and adhere the backing to 2 of the scenes. The third scene, using the die for the cozy cottage scene, die cut at the house and tree line of the scene. Adhere back together the scene with the 3D foam dots or 3D foam tape. To bring color to the scenes using the colors listed in the product list and use a micro glitter pen for the snow in the scenes.
Make the banner tags by making the base from the die cut gateway die cut white card stock base, extending this so the top gateway die cut will show as shown. Do this for both the outside tags, for the center tag use two bases and join them together at a slant so the foot of the tag is wider than the head. Finish the back of these tags with extra cut white card stock. If needed. (the center tag will need this) Leaving enough space for the flowers at the head of the tag, adhere the scenes and the lace gateway die cuts in place. Arrange and adhere the flower clusters as shown using the clear drying adhesive, the hot glue gun, the 3D double sided foam tape/dots and double sided tape. First adhering the large swirls, 2nd the poinsettias then the leaves and swirls with the leaves as fillers.
At the back of each tag attach the wired ribbon in a half bow, adhere in place with the hot glue gun. Adhere an addition two layers of thinner unwired organza ribbon as well so they hang over the back and hang down on each side of the banner garland. Enjoy.
Other Products: Old water color paint brush, Cream organza ribbon, Wired gold organza ribbon, 3D double sided foam dots, Versa-mark, Micro Glitter pen, Glitter, Double sided tape, 3D double sided foam tape, INKS: Spectrum Nior water coloring pencils:- Claret, Pineapple, Bright Green, Brown Blue, Olive.
- Large 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5007$29.99
- Small 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5008$29.99
- Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection HCDP1-2129$24.99Out of stock
- Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3957$19.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7358$29.99Out of stock
- Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3958$19.99Out of stock
- Small Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7359$29.99Out of stock
- Holly Berry Spray Die HCD1-7360$29.99Out of stock
- Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3959$19.99
- Lattice Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7328Discontinued)
- Lattice Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7338Discontinued)
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919Discontinued)
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304Discontinued)
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99