Cut a piece of white card stock to 7 x 10” and score in half at 5”. Using the blue striped paper from the HCDP1-2111 Cottage Garden Paper Collection, cut a piece measuring 5 x 7” Ink the edges using the HCDA1-449 Stack and Store Daubers along with Periwinkle Archival Ink. Attach to the card front. Next using the HCD2-7424 Rectangle Filigree Frame Die, cut out 3 pieces from the largest die in this set. One from white card stock, one from Luxe Silver Cardstock, and one from a scene from the Cottage Garden Paper Pack. With Dries Clear Adhesive adhere together the white and silver outer die cuts together, slightly offsetting them to form a two layer frame. Glue the frame to the card front. From the patterned paper die cut, discard the outer layer and use the center scene to glue into the frame on the card front as shown.
Stamp the smallest flower 4x from the HCPC-3900 Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set with Periwinkle ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Color the centers with Periwinkle and the petals with a light touch of Deep Purple Archival Ink. Then after die cutting with the coordinating die, deepen the edges with Periwinkle ink. Shape using the coordinating 3D Mold. Next stamp the branch without swirls from the HCD1-7193 Leafy Accents 2x with Leaf Green Archival Ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Lightly color with Vivid Chartreuse Archival Ink. After die cutting with the coordinating dies, darken the edges with Leaf Green ink before shaping with the coordinating 3D Shaping Molds. To finish the Hydrangeas, simply add a single HCS1-457-1 Pastel Pearl Stamen - Small in white. Top Tip: Cut thread stamen in half and thread through just one single side and adhere with a glue gun on the reverse side for the simple single stamen look.
To complete the card, simply arrange the leafy accents in the best way to frame the scene that was chosen from the paper pack, any scene can be used. Then attach the individual hydrangea blooms (with a glue gun) one at a time over the leafy accents clustered close together until the desired look is achieved.
For the inside of this card the second largest die from the Rectangle Filigree Frame Die set was used over desgner paper which completed the card perfectly.
Other Products: Glue Sticks, Glue Gun, Blending Brushes, Paper Trimmer, Die Cut Machine
- Rectangle Filigree Frame Die HCD2-7424$34.99
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99Out of stock
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Periwinkle RACP014$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99