Garden Bike Ride
Other Products: Glitter Dust, hot glue gun, hot glue, water mister, tool, versamark embossing ink, heat tool, blue fern embossing powder Breeze, scissors, die cutting machine, twisted citron ink, mowed lawn ink, green lilac distress ink, thread string, pearl beads, funnel Tray.
For more tips on creating with the Window Scene cards & dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/LnM95GR92ao.
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
For more tips on creating with the Cottage Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/faBoB2s49RI.
Instructions: Click here for more photos of this project. Card size is 6 x 6”. Cut a square from pattern paper using Courtyard Elegance Die and adhere inside the card using clear glue. Cut 4 circles from pattern paper using Rounded Sunlight Window Die, cut in half and paste it on all interlocking sides on the card base. Cut 6 half scallop circle frames from white cardstock using Rounded Scallop Window Die. Paste two frames inside and 4 frames outside as shown. Cut window lock set from white and pattern paper using Window Hinges Die and paste it as shown.
Stamp the medium hydrangea from Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper using green ink, Stamp the same image again usingthe green ink, but this time diecut the center of hydrangea with the smallest circle from HCD1-7154 Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die.
Stamp the large and small hydrangea petals using embossing ink, cover with embossing powder, heat emboss using heat tool and diecut with coordinating die. Use the daubers to color the images. Use Lilac and pink peony ink to color the hydrangea. Color the leaves using daubers with twisted citron ink and mowed lawn ink. Color in the circles too. Use the lilac ink.
Place the petals in the Hydrangea Shaping Mold, lightly mist with water and send through die cutting machine. Finish shaping petals and hydrangea with the stylus from Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Use double dots to layer the small circle onto the center of hydrangea, Use hot glue to attach the petals onto the hydrangea, creating a full, rounded look. Attach hydrangea onto circle with double dots and Dries Clear Glue. Cut sentiment tags from the paper collection using album tag die, add thread and place as shown.
Use the Dries Clear glue along with glitter dust to add sparkle over the hydrangea, leaves and sentiment. Use the same glue to add Lillac prills in the centers of petals.
Dab some of the glue onto sponge, and apply around hydrangea, then sprinkle with glitter dust and to finish, add pearl beads.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- I Cannot Tell A Lilac Prills ANC822$5.99Out of stock
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601Discontinued)
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- 6" x 6" Interlocking Fold Card - White HCCB1-483$10.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154Discontinued)
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202Discontinued)
- Rounded Sunlight Window Die HCD1-7272$34.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99Out of stock
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Die HCD1-7279$29.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99Out of stock
- Rounded Scallop Window Die HCD1-7284$34.99
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111Discontinued)
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900Discontinued)
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3901Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00