The finished layout measure 12 inches by 12 inches. For your background use the paper #7B from Wild Poppy Collection paper, a 11 1/4 x 11 1/4" deluxe flower shaping paper and a 10 1/2 x 10 1/2" in paper #6B also from the Wild Poppy Collection. Cover it with clear gesso. When dry, make droplet with liquid ink on your page. (I used: Pastel salmon from 13 arts, twisted citron, bundled sage, abandoned coral from distress oxide spray and also cut grass from dylusion. I also made droplets with white gesso.)
In a regular paper cut 2 doilies from the Rounded Window Frame die. Glue one piece of this die at the left of your layout and one at the right and glue your picture over it with 3d foam dots to give dimension.
Stamp differents kind of flowers. Clematis: Stamp onto white flower shaping paper with olive ink and also Coastal coral. Diecut with the coordinating die. Place face down into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. When dry, give further shape with Deluxe Flower Shaping kit tools. Glue 2 layers together. In the center of the flowers add white stamens from the assorted pearl medium pack kit. Add crystal clear on it using white glue. French Cottage collection: Stamp onto red paper #12B with olive ink. Diecut with the coordinating die. Give further shape with Deluxe Flower Shaping kit tools. Glue 2 layers together. In the center of the flowers add a stamen from the assorted pearl medium kit. Flower from Classic Rose collection: Stamp onto white flower shaping paper with the coastal coral ink and color in the same ink. Diecut with the coordinating die. Give further shape with Deluxe Flower Shaping kit tools. Use 3 smalls layers to make a rose bud and 4 others to make the rose. Glue them together and add crystal clear with glue to make them shine.
Stamp in olive green, leaves from the Leafy accents. Color with the same ink and add a touch of coral ink. Cut with the coordinating die and shape with the shaping mold.
Put cheesecloth and sewing thread on your layout next to your picture and glue your flowers and leaves over. Do the same thing at the left of your layout.
Stamp with Olive ink sentiment from Simple moment time piece. Die cut with the coordinating die from the same collection. Glue it in the middle of your flowers.
For the final touch, add lace through your bouquets.
Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heat gun, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, cheesecloth, sewing thread, ribbon, 13 arts mist pastel salmon, distress oxide spray: twisted citron, bounded sage, abandoned coral, delusion cut grass ink spray, clear gesso, white gesso
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Simple Moments Timepiece Die HCD1-7380$29.99
- Timepiece Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3973$19.99
- Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die HCD1-7370$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293$29.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coastal Coral RACP300$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Small DMCT4152$14.99