My card is a shaped card. Make card base using Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Stamp the large mushroom onto white cardstock using Toffee Crunch and color using Lady Bug and Poppy ink for the top and Desert Sand and Toffee Crunch to color the bottom. Cut out with coordinating die.
Stamp the windows, doors and the the snails using Toffee Crunch ink and cut out with coordinating dies. The shutters are colored with Danube Blue and the light shining through the windows and doors is colored with Dandelion ink. The frog and leaves are stamped with Leaf Green and colored with same then cut out using coordinating dies. I used the Dove blender pen to color the frog's tongue. The snails are colored with a bit of Desert Sand and Poppy ink.
Layer the windows, door, snails and frog onto the front of the mushroom and glue down. Add glitter to the ivy petals and glue down. The shaped card is finished.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Archival Poppy Ink, Memento Dandelion Ink, White Cardstock
- Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3989$19.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Die HCD1-7407$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Dove Blender Kit 241159$11.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Danube Blue TSMP600$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Desert Sand TSMP804$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Toffee Crunch TSMP805$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lady Bug TSMP300$7.99