Friendship in Bloom
Friendship in Bloom
Other Products: White Cardstock, Dimensional Adhesive, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Die Cutting Machine
For more tips on creating with the Frame a Card Leafy Borders, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/K_1152Kd2Ls.
For more tips on creating with the Backyard Blossoms collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/swO34-n1HNc.
Instructions: Cut white cardstock to 6 x 9 1/2" size, score and fold at 4 3/4" to create 4 3/4 x 6" card base. Use from the 5th largest plain rectangle of HCD2-7189 Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die to cut an opening in the card base as pictured. Use the same die to cut a wildflower field scene from the Backyard Blossoms paper collection. Attach that panel through opening to inside of card. Using from the HCD2-7190 Frame a Card Leafy Borders Die, use the 2nd and 3rd largest border to die cut from yellow paper in the collection. Next, use the same border outlines with the coordinating size leafy border to diecut from white cardstock. Attach the white borders onto coordinating yellow borders. Sponge the outside and inside edges of the card base with Sunflower ink. Use the same ink to sponge the edges of borders. Use dimensional adhesive to attach borders onto the card base as shown.
Stamp the coneflower from HCPC-3826 Blossoming Coneflower, floral spray from HCPC-3827 Backyard Blossoms and floral spray from HCPC-3828 Garden's Edge Coneflower stamp set in Archival Black ink onto white cardstock and diecut with coordinating dies.
Use the Stack and Store daubers along with the following inks to color the images. Use the Buttercup ink at the bottom tips of coneflower petals. Next add some Vibrant Fuchsia to petal centers. Add a pop of Cactus Flower to the innermost part of petals, right next to the cone. Use Vivid Chartreuse on the cones, along with a pop of Buttercup ink. For the little flower sprays, use Cactus Flower and a touch of Buttercup ink. For all the leaves, use Vivid Chartreuse and Leaf Green ink. Cut 'Friendship in Bloom' sentiment from the paper collection and sponge edges with the Sunflower ink.
Use a scissors to cut in between some of the coneflower petals to allow for more dimension. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit to shape the coneflowers, floral sprays and leaves. Use glue and dimensional adhesive to attach everything onto card as shown. Trim apart some of the leafy sprays and top left of coneflower border as needed. Use Dries Clear glue to add a touch of glitter over the flowers, leaves and rest of card as desired.
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Out of stock
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Frame a Card Leafy Borders Die HCD2-7190$34.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99Out of stock
- Blossoming Coneflower Die HCD1-7180Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Backyard Blossoms Die HCD1-7181Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Garden's Edge Coneflower Die HCD1-7182Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Blossoming Coneflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3826Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Backyard Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3827Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Garden's Edge Coneflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3828Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Backyard Blossoms Paper Collection HCDP1-290$24.99Discontinued)