Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, cheesecloth, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, sequins, ribbon, my minds eye word sticker, Prima lace, little B corrugate tape, memento dew drop grape jelly ink, funnel tray
For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kYiP8qJZ4rE.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: The finished card measure 4 1/2 x 7". Cut a piece of paper in white cardstock 9 x 7 inches. Fold to made a top folding card. Cut one piece of 6 7/8 x 4 1/4 in sheet #11B. Ink the edges of the card with the Coastal Coral ink and a dauber. One piece of 6 1/2 x 4 1/8 in white cardstock. One piece of 6 3/8 x 3 7/8 in sheet #12B. One piece of 6 1/8 x 3 5/8 in white cardstock. And finally one piece of 5 7/8 x 3 1/2 in sheet # 9A. Ink the edges of the last paper with the Coastal Coral ink and a dauber.
Cut a white cardstock with elaborate oval frame die, glue it onto the front. Also cut in corrugated tape a strip of 6 1/2 long and also glue it in the frame.
Stamp your flowers with grape jelly ink onto white flower shaping paper, color the center with coral ink and shade the rest of the flower using grape ink. Color the reverse of the flowers and diecut with the coordinating die. Place face down into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. (Do the same thing for the leaves and use the green ink vivid chartreuse). When dry, give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Put glue in the center of the flowers and add coral prills. (I used 3 largest flowers plus 1 smaller for each flower). Take two of the smaller flowers and color i with the same colors. Use the tool to shape the petal to make a flower bud.
Put cheesecloth and sewing thread in the center of your card and glue your flowers and leaves over it. With the hydra sponge, put some glue on your flowers and then add glitter on it. Add your sentiment to the right side of the card. To add the finishing touch, simply add sequins and lace!
- Large Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7314$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99
- Large Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3923$19.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99
- Summer's Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2119$24.99
- Large 3D Zinnia Shaping Mold HCFB1-491$29.99
- Small 3D Zinnia Shaping Mold HCFB1-492$29.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coastal Coral RACP300$8.99
- Coral See Prills ANC820$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock