Other Products: Rangers White Heat Embossing Powder, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, Distress oxide Peeled Paint, Distress oxide Rusty Hinge, Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Foam tapes, Hot glue, Smooth White Cardstock
For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kYiP8qJZ4rE.
For more tips on creating with the booklet frame dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kJO5LdNFxgE.
Instructions: The ready top fold card from smooth card stock measures 8 1/2" by 6". To prepare the card front, choose the papers from the designer paper collection and cut 8" by 5 1/2". Chop another paper and cut it 1/16" of an inch smaller than the first paper. Distress all the four sides with sharp scissors and layer them together on the card front using foam tapes.
Next cut a piece of the solid frame using Booklet Frames die from white cardstock, a coordinating pattern paper using Booklet basic die and shape the booklet frame and layer it on the card front.
Cut a smaller frame from the white cardstock and arrange it on the ready card panel. For the foliage, stamp Leafy Accent stamp set using white pigment ink on vellum cardstock, sprinkle white heat embossing powder and dust extras. Heat set the stamped images using heat gun and cut them using it's coordinating die set. Repeat the same steps for tiny Lush Lilacs. Color the leaves with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide and Lush Lilacs with Rusty Hinge and shape them using needle tool. Small Cascading Wisterias are stamped with Magenta Hue and colored using cactus Flower. These are then cut using it’s coordinating die and then shaped using Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool.
For the Zinnia Flowers, stamp a couple of images from the Small Zinnia stamp set with Monarch Orange and cut them using it's coordinating die. Color the centers using Sunflower Yellow and rest of the flower petals using monarch orange. Add highlights using Plum archival ink and shape them using shaping tools. Form 2 large and one small flower. Once all the elements are ready, assemble a small bouquet with the help of hot glue and complete the card by adding some glitter and a sentiment.
- Large Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7314Discontinued)
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315Discontinued)
- Large Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3923Discontinued)
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924Discontinued)
- Summer's Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2119Discontinued)
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295Discontinued)
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99Out of stock
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Booklet Frames Die HCD2-7261Discontinued)
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Booklet Basics Die HCD1-7260Discontinued)
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Monarch Orange RACP239$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99