Other Products: Inks: Spectrum Nior: Harmony Inks- Grass Hopper, Honey Pot, Chinese Red :- Aqua Brush Pens- Red Berry, Smoked Quarts, Sun Gold, Olive, Moon Light, Sterling Silver, Aquamarine, Holly Leaf. Other- Diamond Stickles, Double sided tape, 3D double sided foam tape, Inking tools, Misti stamping tool, White card stock, Scrap card (eg. Cereal box), Gesso
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: This card measures 8 1/4” x 5” (21cm x 12.6cm) when finished. Taking the white card stock make a tent fold card to the above measurements. Using the smoked quarts ink and the inking tool, ink the edges of the card base.
Taking the collection papers, find the sheet number 4b and cut this a little smaller than the card base. Using the grass hopper, ink the edge of the paper then adhere this to the card base using the 3D foam tape or foam dots.
Taking the Snowy pine cardinals and the Snowy pines cabin stamps and matching die sets, stamp once both stamps and die cut. Die cut only the wreath part of the Snowy pine cabin part. Taking the scrap card, die cut the cardinals and the wreath four times. Adhere together using the clear drying glue. Adhere the cardinals to the wreath trimming away the birds so you will not see them and placing the cardinal tails over the gap. Adhere the 3D dots behind the cardinals so this will support them when adhered to the card. Taking the sentiment and the coffee ink, stamp both the sentiments in their place on the card front. Once this is done adhere the wreath with the cardinals adhered in place to the card front.
Taking the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and the Christmas Poinsettia & Holly cling stamp and die set, stamp the flowers and leaves. Each flower you will need 3 layers (9 flower petals) 5 holly leaf sets are used. Colour the holly leaves using the grass hopper ink and the flowers are coloured with both the honey pot ink and the Chinese red ink. Use the Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold to bring shape to the flowers. Use the prills for the flower centres. Adhere the leaves and flowers at each side of the wreath.
To finish the card apply a little diamond stickles to the bird wings and the gesso to the flower and leaf edges. Put aside to dry.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99Discontinued)
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3918$19.99
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Die HCD1-7303$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919$19.99Discontinued)
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304$29.99Discontinued)
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99