Friend Wall Plaque
Friend Wall Plaque
8" Oval MDF plaque, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Calypso Coral, Call Me Clover inks, Crumb Cake & Pear pizzazz card stock - Stampin Up!, gross grain ribbon, hot glue, clear embossing powder, white paper
For tips on creating with the Mini Album and Pocket dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/72AzbXtt2jU.
For more tips on creating with the pocket accent dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/A8sxtkGXWLQ.
Instructions: To see a closeup of this wall hanging, click here. Draw around the oval plaque onto the paper from the pad. Cut the shape making it slightly smaller than the plaque. Distress the edges of the paper and ink the edges using Early Espresso ink. Add Early Espresso ink to the edge of the MDF shape.
Die cut 2 Regal Pockets and ink the edges with Soft Suede ink, adhere these to the plaque at the sides so that the top edge of the die cut is just overlapping the edge of the plaque and adhere the paper to the plaque, on top of the remainder of the die cuts.
Die cut 2 Adorn It pocket accents and ink the edges with Soft Suede ink. Adhere to the plaque to create an oval shape on top of the paper.
Die cut the ornamental tag in crumb cake card and edge the decorative part of the die cut with Early Espresso ink. Stamp the sentiment onto white paper using the Calypso Coral ink, cover with clear embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut using the inner rectangle from the tag, edge with Calypso Coral ink and adhere to the ornamental tag die cut. Add to the centre of the plaque using hot glue.
Make the leaves: Stamp the Leafy Accents onto Pear Pizzazz cardstock using Call Me Clover ink and die cut. Place face down in the shaping mold and mist with water, place the top onto the mold and run through the die cutting machine. Brush onto the leaves some dries clear adhesive and sprinkle in glitter.
Make the flowers:- Stamp the daisies in Soft Suede ink onto the Deluxe Flower shaping paper. Color the flowers using Grapefruit Grove ink in the center and Calypso Coral ink on the petals. Die cut the flowers and color the backs in Calypso Coral and add a little more Calypso Coral to the tips of the petals. Mist the reverse side lightly with water and shape using the flower shaping tools. Use 4 layer of petals for the larger flowers, and 2 or 3 for the smaller flowers. Piece a hole in the center of each flower and thread through a number of stamens, hot glue into place and cut off the excess stamen threads. Add dries clear glue around the edges of the petals and add frosting powder to the flowers, remove any excess.
Position the flowers and leaves onto the plaque using hot glue.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Delightful Daisy Die HCD1-760$29.99Out of stock
- Delightful Daisies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3656$19.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Adorn It Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7245$29.99
- Regal Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7247$29.99
- Cherry Blossom Retreat Paper Collection HCDP1-2100$24.99Discontinued)