Adhere a 7.5” x 5” pink paper from the collection to the 7.75” x 5.25” card base. Cut a 4.75” x 7.25” patterned paper and edge with sweet plum ink. Snip a small corner away to the bottom right and adhere to the card base.
Stamp the vase onto flower shaping paper using versamark, sprinkle with taupe embossing powder, remove excess and heat from behind to set. Die cut and colour lightly with desert sand ink. Edge and shade with toffee crunch ink.
Snip approximately .75” off the right side of the vase and glue into position on the front of the card allowing the vase to bow in the centre and the top of the vase open.
Make the Sweet Peas: Wrap the stamens in florist tape along the stem. Stamp the flowers onto flower shaping paper using your choice of ink colour. Diecut and edge with the same ink on the front and colour the reverse. Place face down into the shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. Add additional curl to the edges of the petals using flower shaping tools at the tips. Pierce holes in the centre and thread through the set of 3 petals first. Adhere the 2 smaller petals together with hot glue, then push the smaller petals into the larger petal and wrap around. Add the set of 2 petals and hot glue to the bottom of the petals - push into position. Use a mix of different pastel shades.
Make the star flowers: Stamp the flowers onto flower shaping paper using Summer sky ink, die cut and add additional summer sky ink to the outer edges, place facedown into the mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. Add 4 bridal stamens to the centre of each (use a mix of stamens to create a soft look in the centre of the flower)
Make the vining Sweet Pea: Stamp onto flower shaping paper using bamboo leaves ink. Colour the stem and leaves with pistachio ink and the flowers with watery pink and light pink zig markers. Add a gentle shade using lilac posies ink and northern pine ink to the green areas. Shape using the flower shaping tools.
Arrange 4 small and 1 large sweet pea amongst 2 of the large vining sweet pea and 3 of the smaller vining sweet. Use hot glue and dries clear glue to secure into position and hot glue 3 of the star flowers into the arrangement.
Stamp the sentiment onto white card using elderberry ink, cut to a thin strip and add to the card using foam strips and dries clear adhesive.
Use a sponge to add a thin layer of dries clear adhesive over the arrangement, sprinkle lightly with glitter and remove the excess.
Other Products: Hot glue, foam pads, white card, 7.75" x 5.25" white card base
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3981$19.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7392$29.99
- Classic Floral Vase Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3982$19.99
- Classic Floral Vase Die HCD1-7393$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Summer Sky TSMP604$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lilac Posies TSMP501$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Sweet Plum TSMP506$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Elderberry TSMP507$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Pistachio TSMP706$7.99Discontinued)
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Northern Pine TSMP709$7.99