Prepare a white 5 x 7" card base using the Flower Shaping paper. Use the inside die from the French Gate dies and cut out on the right side. Cut a piece of the Wild Poppy paper 4 7/8 x 6 7/8", die cut the same die on the right side and adhere on top of the card base.
Cut another piece of the Wild Poppy paper (sheet 5A) 4 3/4 x 6 3/4" and adhere to the inside of the card.
Stamp the Wild Poppy stamp on white card stock with the black ink, color with the Red Geranium ink, color the center of the flower with the Rich Cocoa ink using the daubers. Cut out with the coordinating die. Put more ink on the edges with the Red Geranium ink. Place in the wild Poppy mold and run through the die cut machine to shape. Put 2 of the flowers together making one flower, add hot glue to the back and add the Stem Floral Wire.
To finish the card, add Lettuce Entertain You prills to the center of each flower and Crystal Clear glitter to all the flowers.
Other Products: Paper Trimmer, Die cut machine, Hot glue gun,
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- EZ Stem Floral Wire - Pack of 12 HCSF1-498$10.99Out of stock
- French Gate Die HCD1-7397$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99