French Ironworks Birthday
Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 12” x 6”, score at 3” and 9” along the long side and fold to create a 6” x 6” gatefold card.
Front of Card: Cut two pieces of green pattern paper 3” x 6” and adhere to both front panels. Die cut two rectangles of a 6” x 6” panel from the pattern paper using the inside rectangle die from the HCD1-7397 French Gate Die. Die cut two decorative dies using the inside rectangle die and the two decorative dies out of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Adhere the two decorative dies to the pattern paper panels and then adhere to the two front panels.
Stamp the flower images from the HCPC-3984 Daydream Florals Cling Stamp Set and the HCPC-3985 Dragonfly Florals Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink on Iris cardstock. Colour with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. Add Crystal Ultrafine glitter to the flowers with Dries Clear glue and adhere the larger flower images to the left and right panels as shown.
Stamp the dragonfly images from the HCPC-3983 Decorative Dragonfly Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink on Iris cardstock. Colour the images with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. Add Crystal Ultrafine glitter to the wings and then add the larger dragonfly to the top left panel, and the small dragonflies to the right panel as shown.
Die cut the inner and outer hinge out of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using the dies from the HCD1-7285 Window Hinges Die. Adhere the inner die to the outer die. Adhere a magnet to the right side on the back of the hinge. Die cut another outer hinge and adhere to the back of the hinge to cover the magnet. Adhere the hinge to the left panel as shown.
To finish the front of the card, add iridescent gems to the dragonfly bodies and to the decorative dies and hinge as shown.
Inside sides of the card: Adhere a magnet on the inside right panel to line up with the magnet on the front of the card. Cut two pieces of green pattern paper 6” x 3 7/8” and adhere to the inside panels and covering the magnet on the right inside panel.
Inside back of card: Cut a piece of green pattern paper 6” x 5 7/8” and adhere to the inside back. Trim a 6” x 6” panel to 5 7/8” x 5 3/4” and adhere to the green pattern paper. Die cut the outer birthday sentiment frame using the die from the HCD2-7351 Ironworks Sentiments Die. Die cut two birthday sentiments - one out of green pattern paper and one out of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Adhere the green sentiment to the white sentiment and then adhere to the vellum back and then adhere the sentiment to the inside back of the card.
Other Products: Iris cardstock, iridescent gems
- French Gate Die HCD1-7397$29.99
- Decorative Dragonfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2138$24.99
- Decorative Dragonfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3983$19.99Out of stock
- Decorative Dragonfly Die HCD1-7394$29.99
- Dragonfly Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3985$19.99
- Dragonfly Florals Die HCD1-7396$29.99
- Daydream Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3984$19.99
- Daydream Florals Die HCD1-7395$29.99
- Ironwork Sentiments Die HCD2-7351$34.99
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99Out of stock
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Bottle Cap Inc Vintage Magnets .5 Inch 12/Pkg 486490$9.99