French Gate Slimline
French Gate Slimline
The ready top fold slimline card from smooth white cardstock measures, 10 1/2" by 4 1/2". To prepare a card, cut the paper measuring 10 1/2" by 9". On 9" side score at 4 1/2" and crease well. Next, prepare the mat with pattern paper from Decorative Dragonfly Paper Collection measuring 10" by 4".
Cut 2 pieces each of die cuts from smooth white cardstock and Luxe Gold cardstock using HCD1-7397 French Gate Die. Chop one die-cut into half and prepare a slimline panel with 3 blocks as shown . Adhere the gold die cut behind the white one making the shadow. Cut a panel from the same paper collection to 3 1/8 x 9" and layer the prepared slimline panel using double-sided tape. Cut 2-3 pieces of white frames using HCD2-7191 Intricate Swirl Frames Die and glue it outside the top panel forming the frame. Chop and overlap the die-cut to hide the joints.
Stamp the florals with Majestic Violet on flower-making paper using Clematis Cling Stamp Set. Cut the florals using its coordinating die set and color the flowers using Magenta Hue and highlight them using Majestic Violet Archival inks. Spritz water and shape the flowers using golf groove tools. Prepare 1 large flower of 2 petals and 2 medium-sized flowers, 2 petals each. Add small rock candy stamens to the large flower. Add flower center pearls to the medium-sized flowers, using glossy accent.
Wisteria Petals are first stamped with Cactus Flower Archival ink, cut with its coordinating die, and then colored using the same ink. Once all colored these are shaped using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and add glitter balls to the centers.
For foliage, Stamp the images from Leafy Accent stamp set with Olive green archival ink and paint them using Leaf green Archival ink. Cut the foliage using its coordinating die. Shape the leaves using a groove golf tool.
Stamp the required dragonflies with black archival ink using HCPC-3983 Decorative Dragonfly Cling Stamp Set and color them using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Cut the painted images using their coordinating dies. Cut one solid die cut from Luxe Gold cardstock and glue them behind the painted image. Shape the painted dragonfly before pasting it to the gold die cut.
Once all the elements are ready, add glitter and complete the card by assembling a small floral bouquet as shown.
Other Products: Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Bone Folder, Smooth White Cardstock, Scissors, GlossyAccent.
- French Gate Die HCD1-7397$29.99
- Decorative Dragonfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2138$24.99
- Decorative Dragonfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3983$19.99
- Decorative Dragonfly Die HCD1-7394$29.99
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Out of stock
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99