French Gate Birthday
Cut Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to 7 x 10”, Score and fold at 5”. Cut Sheet 10B from paper collection to 6 1/2 x 4 1/2”, adhere onto card front. Cut a decorative piece from sheet 3B of paper pad. Use round Happy Birthday die from HCD1-7398 French Courtyard die to cut into bottom left side of decorative panel. Repeat this to die cut a second one in the top right, as shown. On a small square of the Luxe Gold cardstock, use same die to diecut same sentiment, adhere behind decorative panel, slightly off setting it, giving it a beautiful golden shadow. Repeat this for the second diecut in the decorative panel. Use dauber to add Rose Madder along edge and birthday sentiment. Adhere panel onto card base using foam adhesive.
Diecut plain rectangle from HCD1-7397 French Gate die onto 10B sheet of paper collection. Cut in half using paper trimmer, creating a square. Adhere one square on upper left and one on the lower right corner of card base using foam adhesive. Diecut one intricate strip from HCD1-7397 French Gate die from both Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and Luxe Gold cardstock. Use paper trimmer to cut both pieces in half, creating a square. Apply Dries Clear Glue onto a Hydra Sponge, dab randomly over white intricate pieces, sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear and tap off. Adhere the Luxe Gold pieces behind the white pieces, offsetting slightly creating a golden shadow. Adhere onto purple squares.
Stamp the following images onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Stamp 4 roses from HCPC-3752 Classic Rose stamp set using Leaf Green ink. Stamp the Leaf from same stamp set using Library Green ink. Stamp a few of the larger Classic Roses onto Rajni Chawla’s Vellum using White ink and white embossing powder. Heat set. Diecut all using coordinating dies.
Color the images using the Stack and Store dauber along with the following inks. For the small green roses use Vivid Chartreuse in the center of petal. Color the leaves with Vivid Chartreuse and Leaf Green inks adding a splash of Plum along a few of the edges. For the vellum roses, color on the backside using Rose Madder ink.
Shape paper flowers and leaves using their coordinating molds. There is a great video on how to create the roses, be sure to watch that as well. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to gently shape the vellum roses on the front side. Use hot glue to assemble the roses. pierce the center and add your stamens.
Arrange Flowers and leaves as shown, add some Dries Clear glue onto leaves and flowers, adding Crystal Glitter for sparkle.
Other Products: Hot Glue, Scissors, Foam Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Die cutting machine, Archival Library Green ink
- French Gate Die HCD1-7397$29.99Out of stock
- French Courtyard Die HCD1-7398$29.99Out of stock
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99