French Cottage Canvas
Other Products: Pearl pen, structural paste and stencil, canvas, embossing ink and heat gun, embossing powder (rose, blue, green), cardboard frame,
For more tips on creating with the French Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/cATv3wk2_sM.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: Choose decorative paper from French Cottage Paper Collection. You need two pieces of paper, one for the background and one torn. Glue on your canvas. Add structural paste using stencil, add a little bit of embossing powder.
Stamp the flowers from Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Archival Ink Cactus Flower, color them the and die using matching dies. Use Small 3d Wild Rose Shaping Mold for modeling your flowers (add some water before closing the mold). Glue it together using hot glue. In the middle of flowers add pearl pen. Leave to dry.
On a cardboard frame, add color using embossing powder (green) and heat set using heat gun. On a piece of decorative paper from collection stamp sentiment from Cheerful Note Sentiments using embossing ink, add embossing powder and heat set using heat gun.
Glue cardboard frame on your card, add the flower and sentiments.
- French Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2114$24.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99