Framed with Love
Framed with Love
Other Products: Cardboard (empty cereal box), Hot glue gun, Green organza ribbon, Foam Inking tools, Double sided 3D foam tape, Double sided tape, Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Saffron, Sanding paper, Glitter.
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
Instructions: Using the sheet 2B from the paper collection, trim away the white strip ready for use. Find the sheet 9B and cut the die frame from the Intricate Swirl Frames die set. Cut the frame out and if needed trim the frame and join it to fit the photo. Using the cardboard make a backing for the photo and sand the edges of the photo. Adhere in place both the frame and the photo to the layout base.
To make the embellishments for this layout: Stamp the baby’s friends with the sepia ink and the flowers and leaves with the library green ink. Bring colour to the elements using the Saffron, Tea Rose, Green Leaf inks and the inking tools or the daubers. Bring shape to the Dalia’s and leaves by using the matching mold and the shaping tools. Pinch the petal ends or pleat them so they look more like a Dalia petal. Apply clear drying glue to the ends of the petals and the leaves then dip then into the glitter and put aside to dry. The larger flower has three petal layers, two large and a smaller layer. The smaller Dalia’s also have three layers but only from the small sized petals. The centres of the Dalia is made using the prills and clear drying adhesive. The title is made using the stamp from the Welcome Baby sets. Stamp onto the white cardstock using the sepia ink, colour with the Leaf Green ink then die cut the words. Die cut four extra from the cardboard then adhere all the layers together. Ink the edges with the Tea Rose ink. Using a green organza ribbon, make a triple bow.
Putting it all together: Arrange a cluster of Dalia’s and leaves then adhere in place under the photo at the printed line in the paper so the printed flowers show from under the cluster. Add the bow then arrange and adhere the Baby’s Friends in their place. Do the same for the flower cluster above the photo. Last, adhere the title to its place.
- Dazzling Dahlia Paper Collection HCDP1-2121$24.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3929$19.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Die HCD1-7324$29.99
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Discontinued)
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Welcome Baby Die HCD1-7300$29.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99Out of stock
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99